Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clever Solutions for Bad Situations...

Default Clever Solutions for Bad Situations...

I've been in a fair few tricky spots in my time, a few involving nappies, Ill describe one now but Im not trying to toot my own horn, though If I do say so it was rather ingenius.

Back when I was around 13-14 I went on a trip with my whole family (the 6 of us) to devon in the south of england, we stopped in a friends house while they were on holiday, and it was two to a bedroom.

While I was out exploring the quaint little village I noticed a pharmacy that sold "tester" packs of incontinence pants. This immediatly sent bells ringing in my head and I decided I could buy them, get them back to the house, hide them and use them when my family went to the market a few days later (I often go to markets but this one was an antiques market, very boring! so I opted to stay at the house and relax.)

So a few days later came, they went to market, and I figured I had a good three or four hours before they get back, my parents like to do the "once 'round and once back" market viewing, so depending on the size it can take a while.

So I popped this single tena medium on, and I gotta say as a first time trying a name brand nappy, it was awesome! I knew well enough not to mess it as I couldnt be arsed cleaning up and they'd probably get suspicious of a mid-day bath (I like to take bubble baths, but only in the evenings), so for two hours I spent walking around in shorts, a short and lovely nappy, wetting it often, but it never leaked, I was rather flexible, and managed to get my wee to all the unused pulp as to avoid leaking, plus it was something to do, theres not alot to do in Devon >.>

So My dad rings the house and says they are on their way back now, the market was rather short, I still had to wash the dishes from breakfast and take the bins out, but I knew cleaning my nappy area up and taking it away would take time, I didnt mind getting into trouble about the rubbish because Im rather forgetful, and can pass that off, but the washing up was supposed to be done in the morning and I gave the old "yeah Ill do it later" thing, so I knew if that wasnt done they'd get really mad.

So, I ran upstairs and put a pair of baggy pants on, then shot downstairs (as gingerly as possible, mind) and began to clean the washing up, also washing last nights supper pots and wiping down the surfaces. Ok, all done, now it was time to go strip off and clean up, and get the nappy to the bottom of the bins before anyone was the wiser.

Id just closed the door of the toilet when I heard the front door go and the commotion of 5 groggy people entering, I was in shock, I panicked! how was I gonna get rid of this nappy! the bin was too small and they'd see it, there was no window, only an extracto fan, what was I gonna do!

Then my shrewd mind lit up, I took the nappy off, rolled itup as tight as possible, and squoze it up behind the porceline side of the hand-basin, it just about fit, and luckily it was big enough to stay put, without slipping out! it wasnt visible at all even though only the basin had a cover, and not the pipes leading from it (they were painted).

I cleaned up and flushed the toilet, then sprayed some air freshener to make it look as though Id used the toilet, and the only thing anyone said that was at all bad that day was "why havn't you taken the rubbish out!"

"I guess I forgot, sorry ^^~"

That evening while theyw ere all in bed and I was still reading my night-book, I snuck down to the toilet and retrieved the nappy, and took it to the lowest part of the trash, the end!

So as long winded as that was, that was one of my moments of genius, well, one of my lesser ones but, cmon, I was a stupid teenager anyway.

So now its your turn, whats some of your more brilliant nappy moments?

PS: Apologies for any typos, hate laptop keyboards -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sye View Post
    I took the nappy off, rolled itup as tight as possible, and squoze it up behind the porceline side of the hand-basin,
    [...]
    That evening while theyw ere all in bed and I was still reading my night-book, I snuck down to the toilet and retrieved the nappy, and took it to the lowest part of the trash, the end!
    Been there, done that!

And, still living at home with my parents, I sometimes still find myself in some "bad situations"... not that they could tell me anything, having I reached some years ago my legal diaper-wearing age but of course I prefer to keep this kind of things for myself, if possible.

I only find quite strange my mum hasn't said anything yet of those (very) heavy trash bags that from time to time appear in the rubbish...

EmeraldsAndLime

I was once about halfway putting one on in the bathroom when I heard footsteps come up to outside the door. They knocked and then just sorted of slowly, opened the bloody door for whatever reason! Quick as all hell, I jam the door shut and tell them to wait "one bloody second" until I get some clothes on (I had just come out of the shower).

God damn, that was just way too close for my comfort. So now I really only get diapered up when no one is around at all.

i always hated those last minute changes when you almost get you diapers on

lol I've been in a few situations like that. One, I was just in a diaper and a tshirt because I was the only one home. Well all of a sudden my mom, her bf and my brother walk in. Now I was renovating my room, so I was in the spare room. Well I had my big dresser in the doorway. I mean, it took me like a minute just to squeeze through it was so tight. Well I JUST got my bottom half in when they were able to have a clear view of the upstairs hallway (where my door is). I ended up ripping the diaper on a drawer handle on my struggle to get in lol.

Another time, I was being quite daring, my bro was at school, had the house to myself. I had something like 10 depends on lmao. Don't ask, I was bored. Anyways, I had JUST a housecoat on, the crinkle was unbelievable and I couldn't walk properly. My brother comes in, I lost track of time while doing the dishes. I didn't want him to hear the crinkle or watch me walk, so I sent him upstairs only to realize my door was open and I had a pack of depends, scissors and cut up diapers on my bed. I yelled at him again because he was headed to his room and could see my room. He goes SHUT UP or something like that, so I RAN up the stairs (with the diaper falling off) trying to hold my housecoat shut and finally got to my room to shut the door. I sat against the door for half hour (Because I don't have a lock) while he stood outside of it asking what I was doing.

Another time I was in gr. 8 (So 4yrs ago) my friend came over and I had "Tiffanys Diaper Tales" printed out and in a binder. She opened it, looked at me, and said "Diaper Tales?" I had to think quick, so I grabbed it form her, and ended up telling her I was working on a case study.

Then I was on the phone with her (I don't know if this was before or after lol it was a long time ago) and my brother was bothering me. Well I was in my moms room, and I didn't even know he was in my room. (Wait it was after, this was in grade 9) He came and asked me if he could have my watch. I told him no, he says, if you don't give it to me then I'm going to tell mom about the wet diapers in your drawer. So I hung up real fast because I was afraid she heard. I ran into my room, put the diapers under my bed (they were white and rolled up, and used, I was waiting to throw them out) So I took my school uniform shirts (White blouses) and rolled them up. Let him in and asked wtf he was talking about. He said this, opened the door and saw the shirts. He searched my room but never found the actual diapers. So anyways, he blackmailed me for about 4 or 5 days. Finally he forgot about it. Thank god kids have short memories lol.

There are a lot more... but I'm too lazy to type it all lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    lol I've been in a few situations like that. One, I was just in a diaper and a tshirt because I was the only one home. Well all of a sudden my mom, her bf and my brother walk in. Now I was renovating my room, so I was in the spare room. Well I had my big dresser in the doorway. I mean, it took me like a minute just to squeeze through it was so tight. Well I JUST got my bottom half in when they were able to have a clear view of the upstairs hallway (where my door is). I ended up ripping the diaper on a drawer handle on my struggle to get in lol.

Another time, I was being quite daring, my bro was at school, had the house to myself. I had something like 10 depends on lmao. Don't ask, I was bored. Anyways, I had JUST a housecoat on, the crinkle was unbelievable and I couldn't walk properly. My brother comes in, I lost track of time while doing the dishes. I didn't want him to hear the crinkle or watch me walk, so I sent him upstairs only to realize my door was open and I had a pack of depends, scissors and cut up diapers on my bed. I yelled at him again because he was headed to his room and could see my room. He goes SHUT UP or something like that, so I RAN up the stairs (with the diaper falling off) trying to hold my housecoat shut and finally got to my room to shut the door. I sat against the door for half hour (Because I don't have a lock) while he stood outside of it asking what I was doing.

Another time I was in gr. 8 (So 4yrs ago) my friend came over and I had "Tiffanys Diaper Tales" printed out and in a binder. She opened it, looked at me, and said "Diaper Tales?" I had to think quick, so I grabbed it form her, and ended up telling her I was working on a case study.

Then I was on the phone with her (I don't know if this was before or after lol it was a long time ago) and my brother was bothering me. Well I was in my moms room, and I didn't even know he was in my room. (Wait it was after, this was in grade 9) He came and asked me if he could have my watch. I told him no, he says, if you don't give it to me then I'm going to tell mom about the wet diapers in your drawer. So I hung up real fast because I was afraid she heard. I ran into my room, put the diapers under my bed (they were white and rolled up, and used, I was waiting to throw them out) So I took my school uniform shirts (White blouses) and rolled them up. Let him in and asked wtf he was talking about. He said this, opened the door and saw the shirts. He searched my room but never found the actual diapers. So anyways, he blackmailed me for about 4 or 5 days. Finally he forgot about it. Thank god kids have short memories lol.

There are a lot more... but I'm too lazy to type it all lmfao.

Haha, I like the quick thinking with the shirts there, very brilliant. Alot of occasions I find is simply thinking on your feel during some sort of confrontations, some of the excused I have concocted are amazing.

One time my brother found a rolled up baby nappy hidden under some clothes, he couldnt tell if it was used (neither could I, perhaps I hadnt used it yet), he held it up infront of all my brothers and said "who's is this nappy!", I said quite casually "[best friends name] brough his little cousin 'round, he had to change him but we dont have a bin up here so I just left it on the desk, someone must have dumped clothes on it", luckily we were stupid kids at the time so he thought nothing of it and put it back, I later discarded it.

I can be quite clever when I want to be, I love some of the strange excuses though, and for an excuse to be really believe-able, it needs to be elaborate, and far-out

I like mandi's story, and I don't know why, quick witted, and just pure true awesomeness.

If I had just done one thing, I could still have nappies maybe, but then, I probably wouldn't be on here, and my parents would still bug me about grades, and I wouldn't have unlimited computer time, damn, I guess its a good thing that I got caught maybe. Damn parents.

So here's my close call. My mom runs a buisness out of our house. She was expecting a client, but she had to go out for whatever reason for a few hours. She tells me to stay home untill she gets back so I can take care of the client in case she doesn't get home in time.

I guess I forgot, because I took a shower after my mom left. I had brought a diaper with me into the bathroom, and since I had the whole house to myself for a few hours, I was debating whether I should put some pants on over the diaper. Well, being the paranoid person I am, I put my pants on over the diaper and walk out the bathroom. And there, in the hallway, is the client. I

guess he had knocked on the door, and when he didn't get an answer he let himself in. Itiot. Who the hell does that? He had also heard the shower running and had wandered down the hallway towards the bathroom. I was so shocked to see him I didn't know what to say.

He broke the silence with, "So, were you havin' a shower?"

Itiot.

You spelled Idiot wrong two times, I'm assuming you did it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    So here's my close call. My mom runs a buisness out of our house. She was expecting a client, but she had to go out for whatever reason for a few hours. She tells me to stay home untill she gets back so I can take care of the client in case she doesn't get home in time.

I guess I forgot, because I took a shower after my mom left. I had brought a diaper with me into the bathroom, and since I had the whole house to myself for a few hours, I was debating whether I should put some pants on over the diaper. Well, being the paranoid person I am, I put my pants on over the diaper and walk out the bathroom. And there, in the hallway, is the client. I

guess he had knocked on the door, and when he didn't get an answer he let himself in. Itiot. Who the hell does that? He had also heard the shower running and had wandered down the hallway towards the bathroom. I was so shocked to see him I didn't know what to say.

He broke the silence with, "So, were you havin' a shower?"

Itiot.
    Would I be in your shoes at that moment, I would either be really sarcastic, with something like "No I was testing wether the water was wet today, it is btw", or be really freaky to try and weird him out.

That would probably involve me comming down the stairs with my hair in pigtails and with a pencil moustache on, but ofcourse, thats just me. Infact in that context, your probably better off without the pants xD