Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I'm a high school student who's heading off to college next year and is moderately terrified about the future. That being said, if there's one thing in the universe that's true it is that life goes on. And barring death, that will be the same for me no matter what happens.

Pretty much as soon as I hit puberty I started thinking about girls wearing diapers. I don't really know what has sparked my diaper fetish. Perhaps it is because of a longing for innocence that I lost long ago or a desperate attempt to hold on to what I still have. But I don't think you people want to hear me psychoanalyze myself, though I'm sure we'd all love for Freud to come back and tell us all why we have this fetish that none of us can really logically explain.

Honestly I find the idea of men wearing diapers gross, even though this is likely extremely hypocritical. (I'm obviously not going to judge any of you guys who wear diapers.) I've only been able to "wear" a diaper once since being a toddler, and much to my dismay it was way too small. But I think I would enjoy wearing them at least occasionally if I could get a hold of them. I should emphasize that I am not certain of this though, I may just simply enjoy the idea of girls in diapers. I don't mean to freak out girls by making this distinction. I know this is not a dating site. I simply wanted to distinguish that for honesty's sake, and to acknowledge that I have a certain type of diaper fetish. I hope that this site will help me better understand it and learn about other people who like me have a thing for diapers.

I'm into music; particularly rock and punk. My favorite band of all time is, well, I think you can figure it out. xD I also like sports, especially baseball! My favorite team is the Washington Nationals. I'm into politics, though they do make my head hurt sometimes. I'm very shy/quiet, and worry too much. I've never had many friends, and truthfully my life is pretty boring right now. Hopefully that will change when I go to college.

I really look forward to getting to know some of you, and thanks for taking the time to read this! This look like a solid site and I'm sure I'll have some good conversations on here. Sorry if this was a little long-winded, but this is the first time I have ever talked about this with anyone. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by nirvanaddict18 View Post
    I'm a high school student who's heading off to college next year and is moderately terrified about the future. That being said, if there's one thing in the universe that's true it is that life goes on. And barring death, that will be the same for me no matter what happens.

Pretty much as soon as I hit puberty I started thinking about girls wearing diapers. I don't really know what has sparked my diaper fetish. Perhaps it is because of a longing for innocence that I lost long ago or a desperate attempt to hold on to what I still have. But I don't think you people want to hear me psychoanalyze myself, though I'm sure we'd all love for Freud to come back and tell us all why we have this fetish that none of us can really logically explain.

Honestly I find the idea of men wearing diapers gross, even though this is likely extremely hypocritical. (I'm obviously not going to judge any of you guys who wear diapers.) I've only been able to "wear" a diaper once since being a toddler, and much to my dismay it was way too small. But I think I would enjoy wearing them at least occasionally if I could get a hold of them. I should emphasize that I am not certain of this though, I may just simply enjoy the idea of girls in diapers. I don't mean to freak out girls by making this distinction. I know this is not a dating site. I simply wanted to distinguish that for honesty's sake, and to acknowledge that I have a certain type of diaper fetish. I hope that this site will help me better understand it and learn about other people who like me have a thing for diapers.

I'm into music; particularly rock and punk. My favorite band of all time is, well, I think you can figure it out. xD I also like sports, especially baseball! My favorite team is the Washington Nationals. I'm into politics, though they do make my head hurt sometimes. I'm very shy/quiet, and worry too much. I've never had many friends, and truthfully my life is pretty boring right now. Hopefully that will change when I go to college.

I really look forward to getting to know some of you, and thanks for taking the time to read this! This look like a solid site and I'm sure I'll have some good conversations on here. Sorry if this was a little long-winded, but this is the first time I have ever talked about this with anyone. Ever!
    Hi nirvanaddict18 Welcome to ADISC.

Ah we share the same feeling then. I'm in my last year of school feeling very nervous about my college. Can I go to one of the most prestigious university in here?. But I try not to thinking it much. All we can do is living the day wondering what future might be.

Well everyone has their own taste. So you are not very interested on wearing it for yourself? And for me the best thing is to watch guys wearing diaper(Groar SO Hot!) and wear them of course. Oh about your question on what sparked your interest in diaper. It varies with each person for me I guess it's because the lack of attention when I was a child. But I never sure about it.

Oh yeah music!. Well I like many kinds of music and in the Rock department I don't usually attached to certain groups but I mostly listen to Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Linkin Park and Hard-Fi. Wait I have a hunch your favorite is Nirvana right?. Hey me too what kind of Politics you are into? I'm focusing on International Politics and I considered myself knowledgeable about Middle East and South East Asia.

Hey it's fine I like when people post a long and interesting intro. Well you did good for first time. Nice to meet you and Enjoy ADISC

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't worry, you are not alone. Though I could maybe wear diapers a few times to try them out, my fetish is mainly about girls wearing them. It is also totally sexual for you or it also plays a little emotional role?

nice! well gud luck with schooling and dont drop out

Hey. I'm also quite into Nirvana; great band. I haven't listened to them much lately though, sadly. I'm also off to uni next year, and like you, am slightly terrified. I hate politics intensely though; hope we can still be friends. :P Kiwi. Oh, and welcome.

Howdy, Nirvanaaddict18.
    Yea, I'm gonna be goin' to Uni next year for Aeronautical Engineering. As far as music goes for me, I like anything from the low-down blues to the hot-rodding era of rock 'n' roll to the thrashin' 'n' headbangin' heavy metal.
    My name is ZZ Cat (as in ZZ Top), I've never really looked hard enough into why my DL side exists either.
    Also, (IDK if you picked this right or not) I'm also a furry (Just thought I'd toss that one out there randomly). Also one can expect some music from yours truly too.
    I'm also keeping a close eye on the notorious National Party downunder as far as politics go; thar the ones leading my country at the moment.

@LoneBrazillian Sounds like we're in a similar situation! No there is an emotional aspect too I suppose, it's not strictly sexual.
    Archer, I'm honestly not sure. There are certainly times in school, when I'm sitting bored and need to use the bathroom that I think "man it would be amazing to be wearing a diaper right now and just like, explode in it". But I've never really had chance to wear them so who knows if I'd actually enjoy it.
    I'm sure we can still be friends, Kiwidl. I often hate politics too but I feel a need to keep up on them.
    Metal's cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvanaddict18 View Post
    Archer, I'm honestly not sure. There are certainly times in school, when I'm sitting bored and need to use the bathroom that I think "man it would be amazing to be wearing a diaper right now and just like, explode in it". But I've never really had chance to wear them so who knows if I'd actually enjoy it.
    Well probably you still confused. But it seems you seen Diaper in your minds as some kind of life easier device rather than something that emotional. But take your time and probably you can wear them and feel them.

Oh about your sexual side. To be honest I did it too I like to see guys wearing diaper but somehow it's also something that emotionally attached to me. I guess that question maybe remains unanswered since it's different on every person.