Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Other AB/DLs you've known IRL?

Default Other AB/DLs you've known IRL?

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of members here refer to AB/DL friends they have in real life. I'm curious, how have you come to meet them?

I've known that I'm a DL for as long as I could remember, yet I've always been the only one I've ever known. Just how rare is this, anyway?

Default Other AB/DLs you've known IRL?

I meet Lobie at an anime con completely by chance. Meet OliLion when I was on a trip to Quebec City to visit family. Meet a bunch of ABs while I lived in Toronto, both people I already knew online and through IRL events such as a furcon and munches. Meet Eulogy because we realized we live in the same city. And meet FK because we arranged to meet.

That pretty cool.
    Can't say i've personally met someone else in real life, but I do know someone. I'm sure it helps though, having met people in real life.

PaddedPuppy

A couple of them were in my school, another was a friend that I converted, and the majority of others I know IRL, I met through ADISC and decided to meet.

Wow that was awesome to hear everybody experience. Personally I never meet othe AB/DL on IRL but at last a months ago I found another Indonesian AB/DL. Yeah it's very rare to find that... at least in the net. So the story goes he placed an question in Yahoo Answers. And the Question is very simple really. Is there any Indonesian AB/DL? Contact me at.... And so I did it was awesome to talk to fellow AB/DL and he said he found other AB/DL in a site called Diaper****e(I think mods won't allowed me to say it) but in terms of active AB/DL is only me and him(He has an tumblr but yet again I think mods won't allowed me). And we promised each other we will meet since we live in the same city(What a coincidence!). And we still talk everyday using Whatsapp. I try to ask him to join here but he is not the discussion type guy. Oh well

I have met most of them through munches and the parties that followed them. I had to start a munch in my city first though.

I am shy person but with message and texting and then talking over the phone for a bit or on cam i got more and more comfortable with my dl friend that I flew to visit him and now we are best friends hoping to take it to next level. I have gone to see him 3 times and the 4th time we planned a vacation trip at an inclusive resort in playa del carmen which is about 30 min from cancun. we went padded and had a blast!

I have two abdl friends I met online who are a couple, they sorta re-awakened my interest in diapers as it had been years since I last thought about them when I met them. I see them around 1-2 times a month and they help me out by letting me order supplies to their house. :3
    I also have a friend that I met at Comic-Con who was very open to trying new things and so I convinced him to try diapers (he now sleeps with a pacifier every night, only wears diapers when meeting up with me though as far as I'm aware).

I also have a lot of friends which I've met online (not ab/dl) who are completely aware that I like diapers (some even follow my tumblr) and are perfectly happy with me wearing around them when I meet up with them for gaming/anime marathons. n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    I couldn't help but notice that a lot of members here refer to AB/DL friends they have in real life. I'm curious, how have you come to meet them?

I've known that I'm a DL for as long as I could remember, yet I've always been the only one I've ever known. Just how rare is this, anyway?
    Oddly enough, two of the ones I know IRL I met through a random encounter in a Neverwinter Nights campaign run by a mutual friend. We were randomly chatting while waiting for a few guys to show up and the topic of fetishes came up for some reason, and they were both fairly open about it. One had been outed very publicly in his hometown a few years before so he figured he had nothing to hide, and the other guy just outright didn't care who knew.

I've met a few others over the years, either via meetups or just by chance

I used to have quite a few ab/dl friends up till about a few months ago when i moved from east sussex i have yet to meet anyone from hampshire but the people i did know i met through a ex partner.