Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi I'm new. I'm a regressive baby boy from Newcastle, Australia. Have a wonderful girlfriend who babies me and changes my nappies on occasion. Just thought I'd say hello

Well hello!
    Sounds like a fun time there in Newcastle!
    How about you tell us some other things about you?
    Do you like t.v, favorite shows, etc.
    What about surfing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Well hello!
    Sounds like a fun time there in Newcastle!
    How about you tell us some other things about you?
    Do you like t.v, favorite shows, etc.
    What about surfing?
    I'm 25, I actually LOVE surfing. I grew up on the beach and have been catching waves since I was about 6 years old. I'm looking at taking up kite boarding as a new hobby after Xmas (hopefully Santa will get me some lessons ).

I like watching Adventure time and old cartoons, Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad. I love films from any time period mostly ones that are memorable and emotionally engaging either classic/well made e.g. Scarface, Fight Club, Life is Beautiful or B-Movie/Indie films e.g. Toxic Avenger (where you know that the people involved had a fun time making it)

I've just started working as an Engineer, but would love to learn to make my own movies as a side hobby

I would love to learn how to surf!
    I really enjoy watching adventure time and big bang theory, but sadly haven't even started watching breaking bad...
    And a troma film! I love them! Toxic avenger is awesome, and I love their other movies (if you've seen any like redneck zombies, Poultrygeist )
    You started working as an Engineer? what kind? like electrical, mechanical?

If you can get to the beach and are a competent swimmer I'd definitely recommend learning to surf. Just pick up any cheap old board from a garage sale or off the side of the road and take it out. Start out about waist deep, catching the small whitewash lying down then try getting onto our knees etc.. After about 4 weeks you will have the muscle memory and balance to be up and riding. Not much else to it, just a bit of persistence.

Yes I've slowly been making my way through the Troma catalogue (so many car flips!) and I've just ordered a Sgt Kabukiman NYPD movie poster to go in my study

I just graduated in October as a Mechanical Engineer... only took 5 years and little sleep >-< Just started a job in power generation, looking forward to having my life back