Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hey everyone, I'm lilloki, Father of three, with a loving wife. Into Gaming and of course diapers. Just figured i would say hello

Quote Originally Posted by lilloki View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm lilloki, Father of three, with a loving wife. Into Gaming and of course diapers. Just figured i would say hello
    Hi lilloki, and welcome to ADISC. What types of games do you like to play? I'm not much of a gamer, but I do like playing fallout and skyrim occasionally. I spend all day in front of a computer, though, since I'm a programmer, so that's not normally what I want to do at night.

And if you don't mind me asking, does your wife know of your interest in diapers? If so, how did it go when you told her? It seems like there have been a lot of threads about that recently, so your perspective might be interesting. And on a more selfish note, I haven't yet told my SO, but I would like to and am planning too sometime soon, so I'm personally interested in that topic as well.