Thread: Depend Real fit

Default Depend Real fit

Okay, let me start out. I can't order online, so I have to buy store brand. I usually have coverup techniques when wearing diapers and going into public, but if I wear a pullup, I don't usually. However, the depend underwear doesn't really look like underwear, so I bought these. It's amazing how much they look like briefs. If your pants were hanging a few inches below your waist, people would just think it's a pair of briefs or boxerbriefs. As far as absorbency goes- for this type of product, it's pretty good. Just the same as the underwear, but i doesn't sag as much. And they're comfy! I really don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper. It feels as if I'm just wearing briefs as normal.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by diperluver View Post
    It feels as if I'm just wearing briefs as normal.
    ^^^ why i dont like em... got a sample pack in one o the reg depends packs... was not impressed...

I like them. I am wearing one right now. Note if you wet it a large amount it will leak as they have no leak-guards. They are intended for incontinence not for flooding.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    I like them. I am wearing one right now. Note if you wet it a large amount it will leak as they have no leak-guards. They are intended for incontinence not for flooding.
    Yeah they're not the greatest. But it's really a shame that they don't have leak guards, because that would make it perfect. And they're not intended for heavy incontinence, they're for light urinary incontinence or fecal incontinence. BTW, if you wet them slowly, they hold a good 2 cups of pee. Although i did notice that the depend underwear was a bit less pee-smelly.