Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Hi everyone, signed up a while ago but haven't posted until now!

I'm a uni student in the UK and I love theatre (acting, directing, writing) music (playing, listening) and keeping fit.

About a year ago I discovered a side to myself that I hadn't realised was there (DL), though looking back to my childhood I can see that it was from quite an early age without me really understanding. I looked around to find out more and ended up here.

I'd like to say that this has been an invaluable resource for me in helping me try and come to terms with everything and accept myself, so thank you to anyone who contributes to the forums and running of the site. I'm still not completely comfortable with my DL side but I engage with it and I'm happy which is what matters most.

See you around

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    Hi everyone, signed up a while ago but haven't posted until now!

I'm a uni student in the UK and I love theatre (acting, directing, writing) music (playing, listening) and keeping fit.

About a year ago I discovered a side to myself that I hadn't realised was there (DL), though looking back to my childhood I can see that it was from quite an early age without me really understanding. I looked around to find out more and ended up here.

I'd like to say that this has been an invaluable resource for me in helping me try and come to terms with everything and accept myself, so thank you to anyone who contributes to the forums and running of the site. I'm still not completely comfortable with my DL side but I engage with it and I'm happy which is what matters most.

See you around
    Hey there Hamlet! Welcome to ADISC

You sound kind of like me! I didn't really "realize" I was ABDL until later in life, but after looking back I was all like "Haha, wow, sad I never realized before" :P

Really cool that you are into theater! I'm the complete opposite in that aspect, I'm very very shy! I'm a computer science student, and pretty much stick to my world of programming!

So, what is your favourite play (Is it Hamlet!?), mine is Merchant of Venice, or maybe (That one which I can't remember, [About the witches in Salem])

I really hope to see you contributing around the site, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie