Thread: What up?

Default What up?

Hello everyone, I would say name's Remon, but I imagine you all know how to read forum names by now. In case you're curious, Remon is how you would say Lemon, in Japanese. I think it's pretty funny, actually!

But yeah, as far as ABDL goes, I would say I'm a DL, though I've kind of been trying to suppress this side of me on and off. Still struggle with that, slightly... And I'd like to become a part of the community, but I don't know where to start. I did have some Molicare Super Plus's, but I had to throw them out when my folks where helping me move for college. Living on my own is gonna make that easier!

Other than diapers, though, I've got a few hobbies. Like video games, both playing and hacking them. I was always the weird kid who would figure out how to do something crazy (like putting homebrew on a Wii) and then showing my friends how to do it when they found out. I recently scored a PS Vita on a Black Friday deal and Persona 4 Golden, which is my main game of choice right now! But please, no spoilers.

I look forward to making some friends! Glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    Hello everyone, I would say name's Remon, but I imagine you all know how to read forum names by now. In case you're curious, Remon is how you would say Lemon, in Japanese. I think it's pretty funny, actually!

But yeah, as far as ABDL goes, I would say I'm a DL, though I've kind of been trying to suppress this side of me on and off. Still struggle with that, slightly... And I'd like to become a part of the community, but I don't know where to start. I did have some Molicare Super Plus's, but I had to throw them out when my folks where helping me move for college. Living on my own is gonna make that easier!

Other than diapers, though, I've got a few hobbies. Like video games, both playing and hacking them. I was always the weird kid who would figure out how to do something crazy (like putting homebrew on a Wii) and then showing my friends how to do it when they found out. I recently scored a PS Vita on a Black Friday deal and Persona 4 Golden, which is my main game of choice right now! But please, no spoilers.

I look forward to making some friends! Glad to be here.
    Hi Remon Welcome to ADISC.

Well that is definitely new things for me. Partly because I learn Japanese at school and yet I never wondered how you say Lemon in Japanese.

As far as I know most young AB/DL went to that phase so called "Purging" In fact I did it 2 years ago. But it keeps haunting me and I decided that I don't have to suppress my side. I hope you can too. And if you wondered how to be "Part of the community". It's simple really just join a discussion. And in ADISC you don't need to own a diaper to be "Part of the community". Well since you already living on your own then it would be easy for you to stash some diapers.

Ah Video Games so what kind of games you usually play? Oh wait my hunch said RPG. Well I enjoyed a lot of games but usually I played FPS or Racing(Forza Motorsport!) and also I'm an Xbox 360 user. Don't worry I never play Persona before so you are safe... But Wikipedia did have an article about Persona.

Well I wish you can make a friend in here and hope to see you more often.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Remon Welcome to ADISC.

Well that is definitely new things for me. Partly because I learn Japanese at school and yet I never wondered how you say Lemon in Japanese.

As far as I know most young AB/DL went to that phase so called "Purging" In fact I did it 2 years ago. But it keeps haunting me and I decided that I don't have to suppress my side. I hope you can too. And if you wondered how to be "Part of the community". It's simple really just join a discussion. And in ADISC you don't need to own a diaper to be "Part of the community". Well since you already living on your own then it would be easy for you to stash some diapers.

Ah Video Games so what kind of games you usually play? Oh wait my hunch said RPG. Well I enjoyed a lot of games but usually I played FPS or Racing(Forza Motorsport!) and also I'm an Xbox 360 user. Don't worry I never play Persona before so you are safe... But Wikipedia did have an article about Persona.

Well I wish you can make a friend in here and hope to see you more often.
    Glad to meet ya, Archer! I like a good FPS every now and then, Halo 4 is pretty neat. Haven't played a good racing game since Burnout Paradise though, unless you somehow count Grand Theft Auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    Glad to meet ya, Archer! I like a good FPS every now and then, Halo 4 is pretty neat. Haven't played a good racing game since Burnout Paradise though, unless you somehow count Grand Theft Auto.
    Hey me too Remon. Yeah I played Halo 4 I'm not a fan of future FPS but I followed Halo series. I'm mostly into Call of Duty, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, and others. Hmm Paradise? Nice game but it's not my style I always prefer Forza the best racing game in the world. Oh which GTA? I liked GTA IV in terms of... many things but I hate the boat like feel handling of the car. I hope they fixed it in GTA V. But I prefer Saints Row their game is much entertaining rather than serious theme of GTA.