Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: My life right now

  1. #1

    Default My life right now

    I need to go off on a rant here and I really would like you guys to listen so please grab a good drink and a diaper cus this will take a while.

    Ok to start off I right an ESE bus because of my vision but mostly because if I were to ride a normal one I would be fighting. Well when the school year started I got a nice bus driver seemed to know what he was doing, that lasted for about a month or so and then the s**t hit the fan.

    I started to get sub bus drives, some good, some really sucked and this has continued up to now. I got fed up with it and started to walk home wish works ok but my mommy and daddy worry. So, I ride the bus in the morning well even now that's having it's problems because there is this little punk on there that apparently I looked at him the wrong way and now he wants to fight me and I don't want to fight him becuase I could end up really hurting him because how strong I am. There's problem one.

    Problem 2
    I have a friend named Joy but she goes by Ham and she is in 9th grade. She is a sweetie girl alittle weird but hey arn't we all? Well resently she told me and a good group of friends of mine that her father is a sex offender, I don't know if Joy has be abused by her father but it's a possiblity. Now we are learnign that son of a b**** wants custedy of Joy. Today as if things weren't bad enough she told us that her mom is abusing her aswell and she was to the brink of tears when she told us. She was crying when she asked my friend Jasimine if she could stay just for a few days and I hope that works out ok.

    Problem 3
    I walk home from school and it's a 30-40 minute walk and I have started to get people yelling at me as I walk home calling ma a fag because I am bi and today some punk apporched me and said he wanted to fight I ignored him and then he got serius and I just said "F*** it what do you want, an apology, money?" and he asked how much I had and I gave him $6 bucks and walked away. I am learning that there is a local gang around here and they might be scouting me to join because of my size and straingth.

    I am not going to join I don't want anything to do with a gang, I have my own with my friends at school, nice people that respect me even after I told them I was an infantilist.

    So you see what I put up with and I know some of you are saying that you have it worse and I can believe that i've read what some of you are going though and I know how much it hurts.

    So there's my rant please comment and try to help me out if you can or atleast try to cheer me up alittle.

    Thank you for reading.

  2. #2

    Default

    Owch. That sucks for you.

    I can't offer much advice towards the second or third problems, but for the first one, challenge the kid to an arm wrestle. It's a solid yet peaceful show of strength in a competitive manner. Even add stakes, like loser buys the the winner lunch or something to that extent. If you totally crush that kid, it will show that you are of superior strength and that fighting you would be completely suicidal.

    Good luck.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Brome Teks View Post
    Owch. That sucks for you.

    I can't offer much advice towards the second or third problems, but for the first one, challenge the kid to an arm wrestle. It's a solid yet peaceful show of strength in a competitive manner. Even add stakes, like loser buys the the winner lunch or something to that extent. If you totally crush that kid, it will show that you are of superior strength and that fighting you would be completely suicidal.

    Good luck.
    That last part made me laugh and that's what I really need now thanks. I do enjoy a good fight when it's with friends just to have fun you know play wrestle but when it comes to actual fighting i'm just a big teddy bear that doesn't what to hurt anyone all I good for it hugs. "giggles'

  4. #4
    EmeraldsAndLime

    Default

    As for the whole bi/infantilist thing, that's just something you may have to live with. It's no wonder most people have great anxiety over telling other people about their non-heterosexuality or any "strange" fetish they may have, because the repercussions are so great. Unless they found out by accident, I hope you thought the whole thing through very well. I'm sorry to say, it's something you are just going to have to put up with them. However, within the bounds of the school, you can see teachers or other authoritative figures about it. Outside their power, if things get too bad, you make have to seek the police, or something like that.

  5. #5

    Default

    Well for starters, all I have to say is, whatever you do, don't be the first one to hit him and try to stay away as much as you can. If you're walking away and obviously don't want to fight and he attacks you...you have all the right in the world to self-defense...

    Second, be there for your friend. She obviously is having a rough time, just like you, so if there isn't anything else you can do...Just do what you can.

    Third, I would say...giving money away to get them to go away isn't right in any sense. Either don't carry money on you wherever you're going, like going to school, or just don't let them know you have any. You give them money once, they'll come back... Try to find a way that will get rid of them...It's only a temporary solution and you shouldn't have to pay for your safety.

    And ya, just don't even think of joining a gang...You'll end up doing a lot of things you regret. Just try and stick with those friends you were talking about. Maybe if you bring a few people with you, or have people over a lot. If you have a few people with you all the time, they are less likely to pick on you, and in worst case scenarios there's someone to back you up or...or in worst cases, call for help.

    Also, if they are making fun of you, or hating you for being bi, then they are getting into the realm of discrimination and it's a really big offense. Don't take it lightly.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    As for the whole bi/infantilist thing, that's just something you may have to live with. It's no wonder most people have great anxiety over telling other people about their non-heterosexuality or any "strange" fetish they may have, because the repercussions are so great. Unless they found out by accident, I hope you thought the whole thing through very well. I'm sorry to say, it's something you are just going to have to put up with them. However, within the bounds of the school, you can see teachers or other authoritative figures about it. Outside their power, if things get too bad, you make have to seek the police, or something like that.
    I disagree with a lot of this. Yes you can expect discrimination, but you sure shouldn't have to put up with it. Yes it is different, but so is any other thing that causes people to hate. Hate is hate and shouldn't be, and people shouldn't have to put up with it...Not gay/bi people, not infantilists, not people of different races, not people with different kind of religions. Yes you can expect it, but as with anything it shouldn't be and at some points it really does become discrimination...Hate crimes are not tolerated by any, and shouldn't be if they are. I do agree with one point though, if necessary, for you to go to some type of superior to see what you can do about this.

  6. #6
    EmeraldsAndLime

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    I disagree with a lot of this. Yes you can expect discrimination, but you sure shouldn't have to put up with it. Yes it is different, but so is any other thing that causes people to hate. Hate is hate and shouldn't be, and people shouldn't have to put up with it...Not gay/bi people, not infantilists, not people of different races, not people with different kind of religions. Yes you can expect it, but as with anything it shouldn't be and at some points it really does become discrimination...Hate crimes are not tolerated by any, and shouldn't be if they are. I do agree with one point though, if necessary, for you to go to some type of superior to see what you can do about this.
    Yes, that's true. But people are still at a point where no matter how much is done to stop it, how much punishment is served, there are always - always - going to be those who still persist with the behaviour.

    Discrimination is frowned upon by the majority of people, yet it still happens. Hate crimes are frowned upon, yet they still happen. Despite being so disgusting, people are still abused daily on the basis of their race/gender/sexuality. There is help available, but I feel that can only go so far to muffle the discrimination. Unfortunately, if there are groups of people going around that specifically dislike stuff outside the societal norm, you can only try your best to stamp it out.

    If there ever was one thing I'm cynical about, it's this. IRL, I don't see these issues being totally phased out, so I just can't comprehend how someone can get it to stop altogether without some serious life changes.

  7. #7

    Default

    Either way, people shouldn't have to change for other's because what they do is frowned upon. Now there is a line...preferably existing in privacy, but people having the knowledge of what you are shouldn't stop you from being who you are.

    And yes discrimination will continue...but you have to fight it...If everyone backed down about people's rights to live and exist in society as themselves, I'm sure the gay movement wouldn't have gotten as far as it has....Or women's rights....Black people would still be slaves in the south....These are obviously more extreme than what he's facing today, but they are all good examples.

    Remember: It starts with you...It starts with one person and that's all it takes.

    I truly believe, eventually we can get past, and we can beat these kinds of things. Time can do wonders if you believe in something. Maybe it won't happen today, tomorrow, or next year, but eventually things can change.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    EmeraldsAndLime

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    Either way, people shouldn't have to change for other's because what they do is frowned upon. Now there is a line...preferably existing in privacy, but people having the knowledge of what you are shouldn't stop you from being who you are.
    I agree with that.

    Now if only we can get the rest of the world to follow!



    And yes discrimination will continue...but you have to fight it...If everyone backed down about people's rights to live and exist in society as themselves, I'm sure the gay movement wouldn't have gotten as far as it has....Or women's rights....Black people would still be slaves in the south....These are obviously more extreme than what he's facing today, but they are all good examples.
    Yeah, I wasn't saying that we shouldn't do something about it. All I'm saying is that no matter what we do about it, some people just won't change. And as our population grows, it's seems only inevitable that someone out there will have discriminatory views.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't saying that we shouldn't do something about it. All I'm saying is that no matter what we do about it, some people just won't change. And as our population grows, it's seems only inevitable that someone out there will have discriminatory views.
    That being said, don't let it stop you...And I would like to point out that, as our population grows, people are also becoming more accustomed to different kinds of people as well....Generation by generation, it will probably only get better...hopefully.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.