Thread: Hi Everyone :)

Default Hi Everyone :)

Hello. I am a 23 year old DL from Pennsylvania. This site has come up a few times in my internet searching, and this seemed like one of the more mature AB/DL forums out there!

I've loved wearing diapers since I was around 6, but other than that I am a pretty average guy! I haven't explored the AB side of things too much, but hey, I'm always open. Being a DL is just a part of me that I have accepted as part of who I am, but that doesn't mean it isn't a lonely existence because I don't feel comfortable talking to many people about it (I don't think anyone would understand). I hope to meet some other friendly AB/DL's just like me here and share some of my own experiences to help other DL's be comfortable in their own skins (or Pampers :P)

Beyond diapers, I am a huge football and pro-wrestling fan. I love to cook and am a huge foodie overall (big Food Network fan!). I also love movies and TV shows (South Park and Family Guy are a couple faves). And I love to party/drink and have a good time like anybody else. I hope I can contribute to this forum a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by PacManDLC View Post
    Hello. I am a 23 year old DL from Pennsylvania. This site has come up a few times in my internet searching, and this seemed like one of the more mature AB/DL forums out there!

I've loved wearing diapers since I was around 6, but other than that I am a pretty average guy! I haven't explored the AB side of things too much, but hey, I'm always open. Being a DL is just a part of me that I have accepted as part of who I am, but that doesn't mean it isn't a lonely existence because I don't feel comfortable talking to many people about it (I don't think anyone would understand). I hope to meet some other friendly AB/DL's just like me here and share some of my own experiences to help other DL's be comfortable in their own skins (or Pampers :P)

Beyond diapers, I am a huge football and pro-wrestling fan. I love to cook and am a huge foodie overall (big Food Network fan!). I also love movies and TV shows (South Park and Family Guy are a couple faves). And I love to party/drink and have a good time like anybody else. I hope I can contribute to this forum a great deal!
    Hi PacManDLC, and welcome! I'm relatively new here myself, and have only recently accepted that I like diapers - it still feels a little weird to write that, actually. Joining and posting on ADISC has helped, but I haven't told anyone in real lift yet - for the most part, they don't need to know. Talking to people online with the anonymity of the internet has definitely helped, though.

What types of things do you like to cook? I'm not much of a cook myself (well, sometimes), but I do like eating good food .

Hey don't worry! The more you tell it to yourself and write it, the more natural it will come to you. I always knew I enjoyed them, but I used to view it as something that was wrong with me. Now I feel so much at peace with myself, and communities like this helped me realize that I'm not alone in being just a guy who liked to wear diapers (as opposed to some of those creeps in other forums I've come across.......scary!)

When it comes to cooking, I love doing practically anything on the grill and I love experimenting with different regional flavors like Caribbean and Asian. I also have a lot of Southern roots so I love doing things like BBQ, catfish, collard greens, etc. And I LOVE seafood!!!

Saw in your profile that you're a programmer. My brother is as well; he currently does database security, but really wants to do game programming in the future. What sort of programming do you do?

Hi PacManDLC welcome to ADISC.

Well I won't say it's a 'mature' site(It's full of Adult Babies for God sake). Kidding well for me ADISC is always been the best(and most friendly) AB/DL site in the net.

I think most of just a average guy and gals. The only different is we like to wear a diaper. Yeah I feel that feeling a lot you can't tell them because you afraid that they will not understand it(Thank God my 3 friends who knew about my AB/DL can accept it). But at least there is Internet It always cheer me up remembering ADISC. Well I hope I can help you to be more comfortable in your pampers.

Oh when you said pro-wrestling you mean like WWE?(But to be honest they're not exactly pro in fact fake). Well I'm not exactly good at cooking I can do simple cooking(Like boiling water for example. Kidding just simple dish). But I am a foodie too and I'm glad that I live in countries who has a diversity of food(And tasty too). Family Guy?. So what other Movies/TV you like?.

I wish you can find friends in here and I hope we can see each other more often.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi PacManDLC welcome to ADISC.

Well I won't say it's a 'mature' site(It's full of Adult Babies for God sake). Kidding well for me ADISC is always been the best(and most friendly) AB/DL site in the net.

I think most of just a average guy and gals. The only different is we like to wear a diaper. Yeah I feel that feeling a lot you can't tell them because you afraid that they will not understand it(Thank God my 3 friends who knew about my AB/DL can accept it). But at least there is Internet It always cheer me up remembering ADISC. Well I hope I can help you to be more comfortable in your pampers.

Oh when you said pro-wrestling you mean like WWE?(But to be honest they're not exactly pro in fact fake). Well I'm not exactly good at cooking I can do simple cooking(Like boiling water for example. Kidding just simple dish). But I am a foodie too and I'm glad that I live in countries who has a diversity of food(And tasty too). Family Guy?. So what other Movies/TV you like?.

I wish you can find friends in here and I hope we can see each other more often.

Hey, I have a big rant about WWE and its "fakeness", but I'll probably hold that off for another thread (Summary: It's fake in the sense that all of the outcomes are predetermined, but you can't fake a lot of the really dangerous stuff they do in the ring or else the injury/pain rate would not be so high-------plus, every movie/TV show you've ever watched is fake by that definition too; I actually find WWE more exciting in that realm because most of the time it's live and they don't get 50,000 takes to get something right. But with entertainment, it's all about suspending your disbelief and enjoying the show!!!)

You are into/like talking politics? You are talking to the right guy! I actually do political campaigns for a living here in the USA. I bet Indonesia is quite interesting in that realm.

Hey don't worry! The more you tell it to yourself and write it, the more natural it will come to you. I always knew I enjoyed them, but I used to view it as something that was wrong with me. Now I feel so much at peace with myself, and communities like this helped me realize that I'm not alone in being just a guy who liked to wear diapers (as opposed to some of those creeps in other forums I've come across.......scary!)

When it comes to cooking, I love doing practically anything on the grill and I love experimenting with different regional flavors like Caribbean and Asian. I also have a lot of Southern roots so I love doing things like BBQ, catfish, collard greens, etc. And I LOVE seafood!!!

Saw in your profile that you're a programmer. My brother is as well; he currently does database security, but really wants to do game programming in the future. What sort of programming do you do?
    Yeah, I'm on the road to self-acceptance. I want it, and I'm getting better about it, but I'm still not quite there. I tend to agree with you about some of the other forums, too.

I'm a web developer, mostly backend, but I also have an interest in security, and know a fair bit about web security. Game programming/graphics looks kind of fun, and I get an urge to explore it further every time I see a Pixar movie , but I've gotten the impression that most game studios aren't the most pleasant places to work, with somewhat low pay and "crunch time" all the time. If someone's really into it I can see that it would be fun, but I don't think that's for me... I like my nights and weekends too much .

Hey, I have a big rant about WWE and its "fakeness", but I'll probably hold that off for another thread (Summary: It's fake in the sense that all of the outcomes are predetermined, but you can't fake a lot of the really dangerous stuff they do in the ring or else the injury/pain rate would not be so high-------plus, every movie/TV show you've ever watched is fake by that definition too; I actually find WWE more exciting in that realm because most of the time it's live and they don't get 50,000 takes to get something right. But with entertainment, it's all about suspending your disbelief and enjoying the show!!!)

You are into/like talking politics? You are talking to the right guy! I actually do political campaigns for a living here in the USA. I bet Indonesia is quite interesting in that realm.
    Well yeah of course the outcome is fake it's predetermined and so does other stunts(Like personal rivalry, Attack on backstage etc.). Oh and also I wonder why everytime someone facing Rey Mysterio they would ended up draped in second rope. But yeah the attack mostly is real and in some case they can create serious damage. Oh yeah I do wonder if UFC is real? I don't really like it but they seems more serious to me. This may sound like stupid question but when they were called WWF is the wrestling real?

How did you know that?. Wow awesome so you considered yourself politically active?. Well I'm more into International politics and I'm considered myself very knowledgeable in Middle East and South East Asia and currently I follow Situation in DR Congo, Syrian Civil War, Recent war in Gaza, The rise of Golden Dawn Party in Greece and I think that's about it. Ah yeah if you say so we have 40 different party in the last campaign but they are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well yeah of course the outcome is fake it's predetermined and so does other stunts(Like personal rivalry, Attack on backstage etc.). Oh and also I wonder why everytime someone facing Rey Mysterio they would ended up draped in second rope. But yeah the attack mostly is real and in some case they can create serious damage. Oh yeah I do wonder if UFC is real? I don't really like it but they seems more serious to me. This may sound like stupid question but when they were called WWF is the wrestling real?

How did you know that?. Wow awesome so you considered yourself politically active?. Well I'm more into International politics and I'm considered myself very knowledgeable in Middle East and South East Asia and currently I follow Situation in DR Congo, Syrian Civil War, Recent war in Gaza, The rise of Golden Dawn Party in Greece and I think that's about it. Ah yeah if you say so we have 40 different party in the last campaign but they are all the same.

Yeah, creating specific spots to set up big moves is a great way to get a pop from the crowd! (Like when Rey is setting up the 619 as you described). Pro-wrestling is entertainment after all, and the crowd plays just as big a role in the show as anything-------you can only imagine how dull a WWE show would be if the crowd was dead silent! It has always been predetermined even before the product's current incarnation. But its popularity in the 90's led to a lot of scrutiny, and it garnered it a bad reputation. WWE's former CEO ran for U.S. Senate in Connecticut the past 2 election cycles, spent $92 million of her own money and got pulverized both times, partially because she could never shake the negative stigma associated with WWE/pro-wrestling. (See how I fit my 2 interests together there )

International politics only interest me mildly, but I love politics. I work in American political campaigns for a living. Just finished off working a race in November actually.

Yeah, creating specific spots to set up big moves is a great way to get a pop from the crowd! (Like when Rey is setting up the 619 as you described). Pro-wrestling is entertainment after all, and the crowd plays just as big a role in the show as anything-------you can only imagine how dull a WWE show would be if the crowd was dead silent! It has always been predetermined even before the product's current incarnation. But its popularity in the 90's led to a lot of scrutiny, and it garnered it a bad reputation. WWE's former CEO ran for U.S. Senate in Connecticut the past 2 election cycles, spent $92 million of her own money and got pulverized both times, partially because she could never shake the negative stigma associated with WWE/pro-wrestling. (See how I fit my 2 interests together there )

International politics only interest me mildly, but I love politics. I work in American political campaigns for a living. Just finished off working a race in November actually.
    Definitely every times they do their signature move people will be yelling like mad!. Hmm yeah you were right imagine wrestling with a crowd from chess games? It will not be so boring just lack of something. Oh really I thought it was real but still I kinda miss them. You see WWE is big hit in mid 2000 that is when I'm still a 4th grader until there is a kid who died because hep lays wrestling inspired by WWE. And they banned them... still. But if you were lucky you can see them in Cable TV(Which I do it's not very recent but at least the PPV were free). Oh let me guess is it Linda McMahon? Yeah I can see it.

So you are only interested on American Politics? and on which side you were? The Elephant or the Donkey? Or maybe from other parties?.