Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nappies At work

Smile Nappies At work

Well i work as a london bus driver and its hard when you need to go to wee and you are not aloud to stop your bus any and get off and go. So i have started to wear my nappies to work and its really good as there is no need to worry about needing to stop or phone the garage to say that i am stopping to bus so i can go.

I hear that santaclaus has to do something similar when he`s working in department stores and cant take a break.

been wearing them every day for work for the past 10 years

Yes, there are some professions that the convenience of wearing a diaper is a rather good thing.

However, even if it is practiced, it generally isn't discussed much. I am sure that most of you are aware of astronauts wearing them.

Default Nappies At work

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    Well i work as a london bus driver and its hard when you need to go to wee and you are not aloud to stop your bus any and get off and go. So i have started to wear my nappies to work and its really good as there is no need to worry about needing to stop or phone the garage to say that i am stopping to bus so i can go.
    Cool! You drive those great red double decker busses? Wow! London is one of my favourite cities and I love the public transport there. The London Transport Museum is a great place as well. Luckily it is only a 2 hours flight from home!

Nappies/diapers for work?

I have my office at home. There I am mostly diapered. I wear diapers on most of my business trips.

Yeah being a london bus driver is okay sometimes but it has it ups and downs as i am sure any job.

Default Re: Nappies At work

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    I have to say that I am in a similar field of work driving 18 wheelers. It's not that I can't stop to use the bathroom. It's just time consuming going to a truck stop or rest area. Sometimes it can take forever to get back up to speed. Also when time is your enemy, trying to make delivery appointments that have a small window of stopping time to eat is about all I have time for. Parking in a truck stop can be time consuming. It can swallow up quite a bit of time just backing into a parking spot. Sometimes there's huge lines in the fueling islands. Diapers are very convenient because stopping throughout a day can really add up and put you behind and/or can help you get more money each pay check potentially. I don't really care for messing due to the clean up involved. Also being alone can leave you to do as you please and have time to yourself without having people around to label you. This business has its ups and downs as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Random side note: All I'm thinking of now is "London Underground". I know, the metropolitan buses are a different system than the UG, but it's still in my head...

Am I the only one already thinking of a dystopian future where everyone has to wear diapers at work because employes are treated as slaves and employers don't let them take breaks...

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Am I the only one already thinking of a dystopian future where everyone has to wear diapers at work because employes are treated as slaves and employers don't let them take breaks...
    Damn, Lewis....
    maybe someone needs to unionize!