Thread: Mexican Huggies - Got em...

Default Mexican Huggies - Got em...

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to post when I received the Mexican Huggies Ultra Comfort for Girls size 6. I did indeed receive them. They are pretty similar to the US version of standard Huggies. Sizing seems about the same. There are 2 different designs on the diaper which are cute but the colors are a bit more muted than I had hoped. Now where near the color pop of something like Pull-ups. That was a bit disappointing. The diapers have the usual Velcro side wing tapes but in a bit of a twist there is a small strip of Velcro at the outside edges of the landing zone. I guess this helps hold the tapes a little better but does tend to make the diaper extenders I make wear out a little more quickly. The inside leak guards of the diaper are the standard Huggies blue.

All in all not bad and fun to have the gender specific baby diapers from the past. Bit of a pain to get and the shipping was a bit pricey but not unreasonable given the distance.

patrick1776 - I would PM you back but I don't have that privledge yet!

Quote Originally Posted by flysquishy View Post
    I did indeed receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by BecominAbaby View Post
    a picture is worth a thousand words :P
    Hear, hear. I'm not one to doubt this sort of thing, but I do love a good picture. I was half thinking about ordering some of these myself!

I hear you guys and will try to get a picture or two up. I'll have to figure out the best way to do it (shouldn't be to hard once I get to a real computer) and then find the time/privacy to get a picture and upload it. Hopefully I'll be able to get it on here this weekend.

Hi Everyone,

patrick1776 - I would PM you back but I don't have that privledge yet!
    Worry not, I found this thread with no problems. I was just about to buy the mexican huggies myself when I decided to wait and see how you liked them. If they are not that different than standard US huggies I might just have to pass, as $40 for a pack of baby diapers is really high. Thanks for posting so quickly and for giving such valuable information.

Lets see if this works...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0478edit2.jpg 
Views:	1874 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	15482
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0482edit2.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	15483

Edit: Looks like it did! Sorry it took a while

Lets see if this works...
    (snip)
    Edit: Looks like it did! Sorry it took a while
    Awesome! Thanks so much. Yep, I see what you mean about the colors not "popping," but that's not so different from the US Huggies diapers, really. So... they look cute to me! Might have to order some.

Don't get me wrong, I like them and am happy to have them. It would just be nice to have the color a little more vibrant. I am happy that I got them and enjoy wearing them!