Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: niki minaj

Default niki minaj

Would you let her diaper you? I know i would

Countdown

trash...

Really?.... Really?.... Just... Just really?

jj2jjj

Nooo nooo no no no, I wouldn't let *her* live on the same planet as me if I had the choice xD

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Would you let her diaper you? I know i would

(my answer is no. Her personality, music and fans are one of the things that make me wish our species never existed in the first place. Also I'd let Steve carrell diaper/change me way before nicki retarded, which goes to say I'd let my whole family diaper/change me before she can even stand 5 feet from me.)

Also is she purposefully bald, if not what the hell is up with all the trashy wigs?

No. She's a piece of trash. She's a nasty skank who wears so much make up that it's hard to tell she's even a human. Her music is pointless and stupid, and she's a terrible influence on today's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheBest16 View Post
    No. She's a piece of trash. She's a nasty skank who wears so much make up that it's hard to tell she's even a human. Her music is pointless and stupid, and she's a terrible influence on today's kids.
    To be fair, what isn't these days? Apart from google, most of the time.

i was going to rant about the current generation's entertainment going to hell in a bucket. Then I remembered:

Liberace-I Left My Heart in San Francisco-Dejé Mi Corazón en San Francisco - YouTube

My grandmother loved him. If he was on...... the soap operas could wait. Yes, the guy was a total flamer.

I dont like her. I dont like her music. I dont think she is at all very attractive, and the only thing I find remotely good about her, is that she gets her tights and some of her wardrobe from a place Ive been looking into getting some stuff. We Love Colors. (Colored Tights, Fishnets, Leggings and Fashion Hosiery | We Love Colors) Thats about the only good thing i would have in a list of pros/cons.