Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mixed emotions

paul19

Default mixed emotions

Well I just got into a car accident today and as soon as I got home I wasn't even inside yet when I feel a rush of urine. I thought it was a coincidence so I just changed clothes. An hour later it happened again. Could the car iccdent have messed with me? It was a hard one too. I judt rushed to the store and bought some depends for now but I really hope I'm not permanently incontinent. If I am I kinda have mixed feelings. I already wear diapers on a daily basis but not 24/7

Haven't you seen a doctor yet? Even those times you don't feel hurt from an accident you should see a doctor in case of permanent damage that may occur later in life. And when you have had incontinence a couple of times after the accident you should really see a doctor, as erevu wrote.

Like the ohers have mentioned, visit a doctor. The Shock of a car accident can trigger strange things, or even make something that you already have worse. You have my sympathy, I know how stress makes my little bed wetting problems worse.

Quote Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
    Well I just got into a car accident today and as soon as I got home I wasn't even inside yet when I feel a rush of urine. I thought it was a coincidence so I just changed clothes. An hour later it happened again. Could the car iccdent have messed with me? It was a hard one too. I judt rushed to the store and bought some depends for now but I really hope I'm not permanently incontinent. If I am I kinda have mixed feelings. I already wear diapers on a daily basis but not 24/7
    Go to a doctor. You may feel fine after a car accident, but adrenaline can make you feel ok when you're really not.

You should see a doctor. If it was a reportable accident you'll need the paper work to see who's insurance will pay for it.

Agree with above, go to a doctor ASAP and if you can't get a doctors visit in the next day or so, go to the hospital, you need to have this document. The longer you wait, the more leverage the insurance company has to say "well, you didn't go to a doctor soon enough so it might not even be related to the accident."

go
    to
    a
    doctor

You were in a car accident - SEE A DOC...

Geez... how difficult is this to comprehend?
    I mean why even ASK IN A FORUM for DL/AB/TB/... ??? even if someone here would be a board certified MD with 30+ years of ER Experience - he WOULD NOT give you a "diagnosis" or even any sort of recommendation, beyond getting to a Doctor / Hospital asap.

What you're going through can have just SO many different reasons, from psychological to neurological, to... etc. etc. etc.
    And trust me - you'd like to have this checked out asap... Car accidents are not something to take lightly.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    I mean why even ASK IN A FORUM for DL/AB/TB/... ???
    would guess he was not really in a car accident & is looking for fetishistic responses to his "newfound acquisition of inco"

do not want to derail the thread... carry on...