Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Would just like to introduce myself to everyone on here. Im sure just like the rest of you im into diapers and everything that goes along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantaskirt View Post
    Would just like to introduce myself to everyone on here. Im sure just like the rest of you im into diapers and everything that goes along with it.
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC

I'mr eally glad to see you introducing yourself to the forums, I hope you become more active around here. ^_^

So, I guess you could say a lot of us are into diapers hehe... But what's more important is what makes us unique as individuals around here! After all you don't want to be just like someone else!

What is your hobby? and what about your job (if that isn't to detailed/personal of course!)?

My hobby is probably programming I guess, but more specifically UX Design and HCI, I think it's something that personally I'm very good at!

Currently I'm a student in University (in Computer Science), and I hope to find a job that suits my hobby above! May be wishful thinking, but it certainly would be my dream job

Hope you have been enjoying your time here

- Lobie