Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys whatever happened to all NC people Ab/Dls meeting?

Default Hey guys whatever happened to all NC people Ab/Dls meeting?

Hey guys, what ever happened to all of us Abs/Dls in and around charlotte meeting for dinner or something. I know I would still love to meet some others like me, and I know there are others on this board who also want to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovediapersforev View Post
    Hey guys, what ever happened to all of us Abs/Dls in and around charlotte meeting for dinner or something. I know I would still love to meet some others like me, and I know there are others on this board who also want to meet.
    Um, it didnt' happen?.

I really don't know what happened though to be honest with you buddy.

~Johnathon~
    Last edited by CarKid; 16-Nov-2008 at 20:38. Reason: Providing more info.

Hey seriuosly ur not even from NC so u can stop bein rood or get out of this thread!

Doesn't mean he's not going to the thing...Also, he can post here if he wants...It honestly probably would have been better if you just asked this in the actual thread of the meet...But you'd have to ask Darkfinn, since I believe he started it

I thought it did happen already at some point? A couple months ago or something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I thought it did happen already at some point? A couple months ago or something like that....
    That was their party...But now they are planning a meet up at some restaurant or something

I may be going to NC sometime soon, it would be cool if I could be there during that time, depending on where in NC it is.

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovediapersforev View Post
    Hey seriuosly ur not even from NC so u can stop bein rood or get out of this thread!
    Ehh no offense but who's being rude? I think Jonathon's post was a typo and he meant "Uhh it didn't happen?". I'm not sure if such a meetup occurred but you should realize that Pennsylvania isn't that far from NC - though it is pretty far for just meeting up for lunch or something - but you really shouldn't speak to someone like that just because they aren't 100% on-topic in this thread.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by poopyone View Post
    littlesmunch.com/NCInvitation.html
    Not the same one...This one was just with people on the site