Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers in public

Cool Wearing diapers in public

I want to know If anyone has wore diapers in public.
    If you did, I would like to read your experiences, what brands you wore, and if anything went wrong.

Aren't there already public wearing threads? The way you phrased it, it sounds like you want to hear stories to fap to...

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    I want to know If anyone has wore diapers in public.
    If you did, I would like to read your experiences, what brands you wore, and if anything went wrong.
    Yes, every brand that I have ever bought, nothing ever went wrong beyond a little leak or two.

I have nothing more to add to what Valentine said, I haven't worn every brandout there, but as for the ones I have worn, mostly minor leaks, but on occasion some major leaks have happened, it's not really a big deal to me though.

Lexi

I wore all summer, Assurance with 2 cloth stuffers, no one ever noticed, and I did have a few small accidents, but mainly when I got back home, so nothing really happened, and the main thing no one ever said anything.

I have occasionally worn in public, usually when my parents are out of town. People don't notice, and I did it mainly for the thrill of knowing what I'm wearing under my jeans.
    Last edited by hinkie; 13-Nov-2008 at 00:10.

I always wear a diaper when I go to the mall. Just a diaper, oh and sometimes a baby bonnet. At first the security guards would try to arrest me, but I informed them of my "rights" and they realized that there was no standing law that addressed my diaperness. Even though young mothers screamed and children either pointed and laughed, or ran in terror, nothing dissuaded me. Eventually they became jealous and also wanted to be in diapers. Now when I go shopping at said mall, everyone is wearing just a diaper. Well, some of the men have copied me with the baby bonnet as well. It's no longer fun for me. I wonder what Santa will be wearing this year?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I always wear a diaper when I go to the mall. Just a diaper, oh and sometimes a baby bonnet. At first the security guards would try to arrest me, but I informed them of my "rights" and they realized that there was no standing law that addressed my diaperness. Even though young mothers screamed and children either pointed and laughed, or ran in terror, nothing dissuaded me. Eventually they became jealous and also wanted to be in diapers. Now when I go shopping at said mall, everyone is wearing just a diaper. Well, some of the men have copied me with the baby bonnet as well. It's no longer fun for me. I wonder what Santa will be wearing this year?

You are hilarious dogboy. I know that "story" coming from you is just a story, but I like the point you're making.

Seriously though, I've worn under clothes in public many times, I do my best to wear clothes that disguise it and it has never been a problem. People aren't looking for it and unless you're really trying to flaunt it or wearing tights or something, its not a problem, at least it hasn't been a problem for me.

I've worn in public a few times here and there. In truth, I have worried how easily I'm spotted, but have ultimately learned that most people don't care. So long as nothing is blatantly out of place (bad leak, or diaper peeking out a great deal) nobody is going to give you a second glance. I've had a near-hit or two with the leak side, but have worked around it long enough to get home and clean up. For noise, I typically make use of a set of housekeys I wear on a belt loop of my pants. Their constant jingle is a distinctive enough sound to cover up any diaper rustling (it's so distinctive, in fact, that I am identifiable by it)

I wear occasionally in public. I used to worry about being spotted, but with the onesies I bought, I just wear them, jeans, and an overshirt and I, and Rainbow too, forget I have one on ^^