Thread: Hello from Toronto

Default Hello from Toronto

Hey ... I'm K-dawg. I'm a 28 y/o ABDL living in Toronto. I've been living in the city for about 4.5 years now, but have lived in close proximity of the city for most of my life.

Besides diapers, I'm interested in music, art, spending time with family and friends and generally having a good time.

I'm interested in chatting with anyone [Removed] with similar interests. [Removed] So don't hesitate to get in touch.

And with that said, I'm looking forward to "meeting" many of you on here.
    Last edited by Lobie; 28-Nov-2012 at 22:50. Reason: ADISC.org is not a meet-up site

Quote Originally Posted by kdawgdl View Post
    Hey ... I'm K-dawg. I'm a 28 y/o ABDL living in Toronto. I've been living in the city for about 4.5 years now, but have lived in close proximity of the city for most of my life.

Besides diapers, I'm interested in music, art, spending time with family and friends and generally having a good time.

I'm interested in chatting with anyone [Removed] with similar interests. [Removed] So don't hesitate to get in touch.

And with that said, I'm looking forward to "meeting" many of you on here.
    Hey there "K-Dawg"! Welcome to ADISC (Well, I guess, since you aren't "new")!

I really hope you have enjoyed the site! I'm very glad to see that you are finally posting

I love art! Of course, I'm not really good at it, but I don't practice either. I'm a CS student going to University, and I am looking forward to a UX Design//HCI job once I graduate. Hopefully I can succeed

Nice to have more Canadians!

Enjoy, it is nice meeting you.

- Lobie