Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cuddle Parties. Who has been to them

Default cuddle Parties. Who has been to them

Cuddle Party, Share Intimacy and Affection, Meet People

I just heard about this site, and checked it out. Looked interesting, although there are no events near where I live. I was curious though if anybody here has been to one, and what they thought of it.

Definitely sounds like it is closely linked in some ways to ab desires. Going back to the basic human emotional needs. For some people this would be creepy of course.

I don't think I would like to be cuddly without my ab side being an accepted part of it though...

I am not to sure how they would feel if some one showed up in a sleeper but yet who knows

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Definitely sounds like it is closely linked in some ways to ab desires. Going back to the basic human emotional needs. For some people this would be creepy of course.

I don't think I would like to be cuddly without my ab side being an accepted part of it though...
    My thoughts exactly, I don't think i would be in the right frames set for this type of thing without wearing a diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I am not to sure how they would feel if some one showed up in a sleeper but yet who knows
    Actually, i really don't think they would care. Says to come in pajamas, and bring a pillow or teddy if you feel like it. I bet they would care less about sleepers, namely footed ones.

The way i actually heard about this was on the radio, the talk show host said that he came across it online and thought it was weird. But he said something about footed pajamas which i thought was interesting, even thought the website doesn't really show anybody in that apparel.

Looks like pajamas are encouraged, pillow and stuffed animals also. Not sure that a diaper would be very accepted, but the who knows. There are none in my state, so much for giving it a try.

I have been to one and plan to go back next month. I wore a sleeper and it was greatly admired. It was a very comfortable experience once we got to the free cuddling after the excersises. The excersises themself were kinda awkward but they are meant to push your limits a bit so you know what they are and stay comfortable after.

@Python, I take it they are worth going to? :p silly question... hahaha

I am going back aren't I?

I am single and the cool babyfur parties with crinkly cuddle puddles are few and far between. So they are really my best bet for getting my physical contact needs taken care of. I suspect a lot of people go for similar reasons.

He's lying in the middle of the fairway, I think I hit him with my ball!

- - - Updated - - -

WTF?

So are they at a more private place (ie. someones home, or something as private as that) or more public (best I can think of without sounding like an idiot would be a hotel like for a convention)
    I'm assuming more private from what i've seen on their site but I could be wrong