Thread: Hey :)

t1c2k3

Default Hey :)

this is first time experiencing something like this. i wanna know of ways to support the person i love and know more about him as a person. he has been wearing diapers for a while. i love him and just want him to know i really support him and accept him just the way he is.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by t1c2k3 View Post
    this is first time experiencing something like this. i wanna know of ways to support the person i love and know more about him as a person. he has been wearing diapers for a while. i love him and just want him to know i really support him and accept him just the way he is.
    Hi t1c2k3 and welcome to ADISC!
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar

So I understand that you have joined for the sake of your boyfriend which is very sweet. You will find a lot of advice on how to connect to him and how to accept him with his love of diapers. The odds are that he has been interested in diapers for a long time. I am fourteen and I have been interested in them again since I was six years old. Also, as a word of advice, your boyfriend may be embarrassed of his unusual interests. It may be something that lowers his self-esteem, it may make him feel like his is some sort of freak. He needs to know that there are other people out there just like him faxing the exact same problems he does.

I say well done for being so accepting of him. Not many people take kindly to hearing this news from others (my parents included). Can I ask, did he tell you or did you confront him?

I hope you will enjoy using ADISC, this is a forum for friends of people who like diapers too. You are more than welcome to join in with the fun here on ADISC and we would love to hear your input!

Welcome,
    Skar

t1c2k3

He told me and at first I was shocked and did not believe but overtime I began to understand a ill more. Recently his parents found out and his mom has thrown him in therapy. I know his not accepting of himself and he so concerned bout what others think. I love him for who he is and if he dosent want to change I don't agree he should be forced to

Rambo999

Welcome t1c2k3, I hope you have a good experience on this website. Hmm... should I go ahead and manifest this? well let me just thank you for being so understanding of my feelings. Thank you for being there for me when I needed encouragement. If theres ever anything you need im here for you. Also by the way, I love you too. Have fun on this site
    -N or "Rambo"

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by t1c2k3 View Post
    He told me and at first I was shocked and did not believe but overtime I began to understand a ill more. Recently his parents found out and his mom has thrown him in therapy. I know his not accepting of himself and he so concerned bout what others think. I love him for who he is and if he dosent want to change I don't agree he should be forced to
    I think that he is very lucky and fortunate to have such an understanding and caring girlfriend. A lot of members here do get thrown into therapy, I myself was being threatened to have some sessions at one time. Your feelings that he does not want to change are probably correct. As I said earlier, this could be something he has been feeling for a long time and does not want it taken away from him. He probably does find great comfort from his usage of diapers.
    Again, he is very lucky to have you.
    Skar