Thread: Hey There

Default Hey There

Well obviously my username here is SevenDeuce which, in case anyone didn't know, is the worst hand in Texas holdem. I am a senior in high school, and I plan on studying to be a lawyer in college.

Uhmm, well I guess I've been a DL for a while now, and recently I've developed an AB side to it. Other than that, I love playing poker, playing basketball, and swimming. I also enjoy playing video games and watching TV.

I'm not really good at introductions

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDeuce View Post
    Well obviously my username here is SevenDeuce which, in case anyone didn't know, is the worst hand in Texas holdem. I am a senior in high school, and I plan on studying to be a lawyer in college.

Uhmm, well I guess I've been a DL for a while now, and recently I've developed an AB side to it. Other than that, I love playing poker, playing basketball, and swimming. I also enjoy playing video games and watching TV.

Don't be so hard on yourself!

This introduction is great

I love texas hold em' but don't get to play very often!

I'm a CS Student at University, love programming, mathematics, puzzles (I'm a speedcuber!). I'm a pretty simple person! I used to love swimming, but I have asthma so it's difficult for me.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC! I really hope you enjoy your time here.

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDeuce View Post

That was a perfectly wonderful intro! Welcome to ADISC! I used to play a bit of hold-em some years back but have fallen out of it due to a lack of friends in my new home :p

I like video games too, Seven! Im sure you'll find that many of us do. What kinda stuff are you playing right now and what kinda stuff is your favorite to play? I've gotten way into the Need For Speed games lately but I've traditionally been deep into pinball and fantasy role-playing type games.

Nice to see another AB joining the fold. I love having new playmates!