Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to get panties?

Default Where to get panties?

Hey guys I'm new to being a sissy (been a tb for a couple years) but I was wondering the best place to buy panties. I'm 17 and have money and a car so any suggestions would be great thanks

Get a pobox then go to eBay and search sissy use a prepaid gift card to pay look at feed back so you do not get ripped off good luck

If you just want panties, I for one like shopping at Wal-Mart they have lots of multi packs and some are pretty cute, I mainly buy hanes but they tend to wear out quickly but that's ok they aren't very expensive hehe

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    If you just want panties, I for one like shopping at Wal-Mart they have lots of multi packs and some are pretty cute, I mainly buy hanes but they tend to wear out quickly but that's ok they aren't very expensive hehe
    For first time ones their great until you get the sizing down then their nothing like some classic brief cut nylon vanity fair ones or Victoria's secret though I think those are over rated but I give them a +1 for being a non-gender conformist friendly company.
    Don't let the check out scare you either just act confident, use to get the shakes over it but realized that was the only thing that seemed odd about me to the cashiers and still did not get any odd remarks.
    Best of luck Nylon and silk are must try if you can after you get your size nailed down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Don't let the check out scare you either just act confident, use to get the shakes over it but realized that was the only thing that seemed odd about me to the cashiers and still did not get any odd remarks.
    I wouldn't think twice about going into a Victoria's Secret. I've several times gone shopping there for gifts for my wife, and the girls there are always helpful and haven't made me feel awkward at all. If you're going there in full-on "guy mode," then they'll all just assume you're shopping for somebody else. I saw another thread in here a little while ago stating that Victoria's Secret regularly does bra fittings for born guys (pre-op/hormones trans-girls or simply those who like to dress as girls), and that doesn't surprise me at all. They are the closest thing to an omnipresence in the world of underwear retailers, so they've surely educated themselves about all of their customer types.

Any store wal mart and alike. What type of panties are you looking for?

I like Bali Skimp Skamp's Which I get from one One Hanes Place. I like their color selection They are a full cut pantie and also hold my pads real well. They also stock Bali Bras and Hanes and Leggs
    panty hose and thigh highs.

One year when buying a bathrobe for my wife, they decided I really needed a VS credit card. I've subsequently bought stuff for both of us.

As pointed out, lots of good stuff at Target and Walmart and it's better to buy cheaper until you figure out sizing. Panties are NOT returnable.

Thanks guys I saw that Victoria's Secret had a 5 for 26 sale so maybe I'll go and say there a present for my girlfriend do you know what size a 34 waist would be? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bipullupsboy34 View Post
    Thanks guys I saw that Victoria's Secret had a 5 for 26 sale so maybe I'll go and say there a present for my girlfriend do you know what size a 34 waist would be? Thanks
    I have a 40.5" and wear between a 7 and 10 depending on brand and cut.
    So I would ask them out right what they would recommend for someone with a 34" waist as they are pretty accepting.
    Thx for the heads up this might signal a trip to try them as 5 for 26 puts them a price range I consider reasonable.