Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL Cons

Default AB/DL Cons

Hi there just wondering if there were or will be an AB/DL cons in the future I know furs do there thing and some cons for them have babyfur rooms or something so this is a run on sentence don't grammar nazi me to bad

Live in Canada but I'll still check it out thanks

Just be aware, with the "Age Play" title, rather than AB/DL, you're more likely to run into the types of *Bs who engage in sexual activity in their "Little" states. Doesn't bother some people, but if you're against such things, take note.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind and I'm am fine with that but thanks for the heads up

I have never been to one but went to AC and there were some like you say. I left if I did not feel like it was for me bashful cub I'm.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFox2 View Post
    Hi there just wondering if there were or will be an AB/DL cons in the future I know furs do there thing and some cons for them have babyfur rooms or something so this is a run on sentence don't grammar nazi me to bad
    If anything I would be a grammar nazi on the word too. You used to when you should have used too.

I completely misread the subject line. Thought I was going to see the con side of pros/cons. Oops...

Not so much cons but most large cities hold munches which are basically small meet ups of AB/DLs, usually they'll all be 18+ (or at least any reputable one will be) so you'll have to wait another two years before going I'm afraid.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Nov-2012 at 22:43. Reason: removed 18+ site name