Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello I am PurplPaci, this is my first time joining a communitee like this, I was introduced to the ab/dl communities by my husband about 5 years ago, he described his interests to me and we gradually got to where we are now. I am now his good little girl and he takes very good care of me. In my every day life I work on and repair very large engines. I also enjoy working with animals and training my dogs for agility.

Hope to talk to y'all soon

Hey PurplePaci! Welcome to ADISC! What kind of pups do you have? :3

Quote Originally Posted by PurplPaci View Post
    Hello I am PurplPaci, this is my first time joining a communitee like this, I was introduced to the ab/dl communities by my husband about 5 years ago, he described his interests to me and we gradually got to where we are now. I am now his good little girl and he takes very good care of me. In my every day life I work on and repair very large engines. I also enjoy working with animals and training my dogs for agility.

Hope to talk to y'all soon
    Hi PurplPaci, and welcome! I'm fairly new myself, and also hadn't joined any AB/DL communities before this one. What did you think when your husband brought it up, if you don't mind me asking? Most people seem to be born with it, or at least develop it very early, so your experience seems a little different than most.

What types of dogs do you have? I have a dog too, and he'd probably love doing agility, but I don't think I have the time for that. He does get plenty of other exercise, however.

I'm a programmer, so I'd probably be at a loss if I had to repair an engine. I do kind of miss working with my hands, however, so I do enjoy making things. Mostly electronic stuff so far, but I'd like to get into metal fabrication as well.

I've got a rat terrier right now that I am working on starting in agility, super fast, lots of jump, zero attention span.

My husband had to wear diapers at night due to medical issues, not something I ever had an issue with but something he was worried about sharing with me at first. He asked me to try to wear to feel more comfortable about him wearing at night and we continued to become more comfortable with each other and moved onto a more daddy/baby role. No this is not something I ever thought I would want to do but I found that I enjoy it very much and my husband/ daddy made it a very enjoyable experience for me.

You have a wonderfully open mind PurplPaci. I'm super glad that you didn't judge him too quickly and have actually embraced the lifestyle. Kudos to you!

Quote Originally Posted by PurplPaci View Post
    I've got a rat terrier right now that I am working on starting in agility, super fast, lots of jump, zero attention span.

My husband had to wear diapers at night due to medical issues, not something I ever had an issue with but something he was worried about sharing with me at first. He asked me to try to wear to feel more comfortable about him wearing at night and we continued to become more comfortable with each other and moved onto a more daddy/baby role. No this is not something I ever thought I would want to do but I found that I enjoy it very much and my husband/ daddy made it a very enjoyable experience for me.
    I have a herding/working dog, with lots of energy and lots of focus. I think the focus helps contain the energy a bit. I'd rather not say the breed since they're relatively obscure and I don't want to risk deanonymizing myself - hopefully that's ok. He is a rescue, though.

I haven't told my SO yet, but when I do I hope she's as open to it as you were.

Wow hi there . We have a lot in common your husband got you into the a/b life and my wife got me into the fact that diapers can be a lot of fun. You also have a lot to do with showing dogs. We raised great dans for years. I hope that we can become friends.