Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's /Your/ dream outfit?

Default What's /Your/ dream outfit?

So, I was RPing with my boyfriend earlier tonight. He put me into this outfit. "Afterward, puts you in a gothic girly shirt that is dark but has pink hearts with it, and after pondering, decides to leave you pantsless and instead puts some frilly purple stockings over your feet that reach to your knees.". I decided that I would absolutely LOVE that outfit. Which got me wondering, what's your dream ABDL outfit?

A really really REALLY thick diaper with babyish prints and either a onesie with snaps at the crotch or a pair of footie pajamas, all the while sucking on a paci

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    A really really REALLY thick diaper with babyish prints and either a onesie with snaps at the crotch or a pair of footie pajamas, all the while sucking on a paci
    My diaper with my fun time or happy daze printed pants,a onesie either solid color or a printed one with thigh highs.

LittleDrummerGirl

Hmm... Knee-high gray converse shoes with pink and purple laces, and pink-black striped tights into a powder blue skirt. For the top, I'd pick something cute but not too revealing. And who knows what might be hidden under the skirt >:3

I'm going to get my green dragon onesie will be taking a pic later

Mew

I love Lolita fashion, and my dream outfit has been this Whimsical Vanilla-chan JSK by Angelic Pretty for many years now. <3 As soon as I get a job, I'm going to try my hardest to buy this dress~ >w<

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/ginge...8/original.jpg

As for naps or bedtime, I'd totally want a white footed sleeper with kitty ears and a tail. x3 The sleeper I own now is pink and has bunny ears and a pom tail. D:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	15377  

Mickey Mouse overalls with a polo t-shirt and sneakers. Luckily, it's up in my closet. ^_^

Green check sundress and moccasins, And to make it *b/dl Add a diaper and a little purple ribbon barrette.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl View Post
    Hmm... Knee-high gray converse shoes with pink and purple laces, and pink-black striped tights into a powder blue skirt. For the top, I'd pick something cute but not too revealing. And who knows what might be hidden under the skirt >:3
    Oh my, that does sound really adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Mickey Mouse overalls with a polo t-shirt and sneakers. Luckily, it's up in my closet. ^_^
    D'awwwwwwww, so cute!

Pinkie pie styled dress with a matching cloth diaper. Probably a big ol' ribbon and matching baby booties with her cutie mark on them.
    Either that, or basically how my Pony in my avatar would be wearing, with a purple shirt matching her coat~