Thread: Size of Bambino Case

Default Size of Bambino Case

Hey everyone. It has been a while. I just have a quick question for those of you who have ordered a case of Bambino Diapers before (the case is the one that is 6 bags / 48 diapers just fyi).

I am wondering what the dimensions of the box is in inches. I am going to be ordering the case regardless, but would like to know what to prepare for. This is the first time I will be ordering a case, due to their black Friday sale, so I am pretty excited to save some money and get a ton of diapers. Have a good one, and thanks for the help.

-Doubtful

I forgot exact size as I did the black Friday deal with them too.
    This is only a estimate and I could be off.

From memory of what they look like I say about 3 feet long
    almost 1 foot wide and like 2 feet tall.

I dont have a old box laying around so can not measure it.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    I forgot exact size as I did the black Friday deal with them too.
    This is only a estimate and I could be off.

From memory of what they look like I say about 3 feet long
    almost 1 foot wide and like 2 feet tall.

I dont have a old box laying around so can not measure it.
    Thanks for the info so quick! I just now completed the order... Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with the post office, lol. I will post the exact dimensions later for others to reference. If you don't mind me asking, what did you order?

-Doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Doubtful View Post
    Thanks for the info so quick! I just now completed the order... Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with the post office, lol. I will post the exact dimensions later for others to reference. If you don't mind me asking, what did you order?

-Doubtful
    I got 2 cases of teddies. They should come by UPS or ontrack(its like UPS) if in the western US states.
    Unless you picked for US mail.

Alright, it has been a while but I did get my case of Bellissimos from the post office. I have to say there were a few things that I didn't expect from ordering a case. I ordered the case on Sunday night, and it didn't arrive until Saturday later that week. Normally I get orders within three days, but I can understand that it could have been late due to a large amount of sales and the large size of the box. Though, when I received my package it was really torn up (the diapers were ok fyi, but you could totally see them through the ripped and dented box) so I can only guess that the postal service lost my package or something. It really worries me when I ship through them, but it is my only option...

Anyways... back to the reason for this post. I measured the package and it was way smaller than what I thought it would be. They really do a great job of packing those six bags tight.

Here are the dimensions of the case for anyone looking to buy a case.

Height : 20 inches
    Width: 8 inches
    Length: 22 inches

Hope it helps.

-Doubtful

Default Re: Size of Bambino Case

I had the same problem with my package being delivered. I had it delivered to a UPS store. The UPS store told me when I claimed my packages that my box was in rough shape. I'm sure that Bambino hadn't anything to do with it. I think its the time of they year when everyone in the package shipping industry is recklessly trying to hurry and throw the packages around.

I could see the packs of diapers peeking out of the ripped corner of the box. I knew what they were and was a nervous wreck before he pulled it from the back room. I could imagine that the packs fell out of the box or something and I would be embarrassed. It seemed to take forever for him to walk out with the box in hand. I only seen the white packaging and couldn't see the prints (thankfully).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

So strange, I never got a messed up package from them.
    Maybe cause I live in California and thats where they are located.

Like said maybe the holiday rushing messed it up.