Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walgreens Goodnite in-store Location?

Question Walgreens Goodnite in-store Location?

Hello everyone. Near me, I have walking/biking access to a Walgreens and an Albertsons, and that's about it. Today, I jogged over to my local Walgreens and, a bit nervous, was unable to find goodnites/underjams (and left with candy instead). I found the adult diaper section (where they had poise and such), and thought they would be there. Are they usually in that location, or are they somewhere else in the store? Thanks! Also, any idea if Albertsons has anything? I wasn't able to find their inventory online.
    Thanks!

Assuming it's similar to walmart (no walgreens in Canada at least where I live) they're in the baby section which in my walmart is near the back of the store. Just recently got some GNs too and it confused me, I was looking in the pharmacy/health section too. I was getting nervous but kept my cool. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by half0mike View Post
    Assuming it's similar to walmart (no walgreens in Canada at least where I live) they're in the baby section which in my walmart is near the back of the store. Just recently got some GNs too and it confused me, I was looking in the pharmacy/health section too. I was getting nervous but kept my cool. Good luck!
    Awesome, thanks for the help! I'll check there next time I get the chance.

Emily91

Yep, Walgreens, rite aid and CVS always keep goodnites in the baby section

I wonder why they do that... Ah well, hope that section is easy to find.

Albertsons has them in the baby aisle also. Hope that makes it easoer for you to find them

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Albertsons has them in the baby aisle also. Hope that makes it easoer for you to find them
    Do they have goodnites or underjams?

I know they have goodnites, I don't fit in underjams so I don't really pay attention for those

Walgreens stocks their Goodnites with the other baby diapers, generally near the toys. I've seen them on the right and left side of the store both. I end up checking both aisles every time I go, both to see if there's anything new, and to check if they have anything I need. Things like Destin work far better than the adult alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleentendre View Post
    Do they have goodnites or underjams?
    They should have both, if you're new to them just get goodnites. They go up a fair amount higher in the front and back, have a much taller waistband, and the designs are cuter. Also wet goodnites become squishy, whereas underjams become much stiffer. Underjams exterior may be a little softer, but not by much and they have a lot of fuzzy particles sticking out of them which makes them soft but I don't find it that visually appealing. The one thing they do have on goodnites is that the leak guards are slightly better imo. If you have a 32 or higher waist, you'll find you're pushing the unerjams waistband to breaking mode, which doesn't look good and you most likely will have a waistband rip on you. Goodnites are better in every other aspect.