Thread: Dreams (cuddling teddy bear) Bedtime

Default Dreams (cuddling teddy bear) Bedtime

I don't know if its just me or if anyone on here ever get strange dreams when cuddling a teddy bear at bedtime ? Because some nights when fast asleep hugging my teddy bear that I dream of things related to my childhood/babyhood and some after when waking up in the morning that you feel so much secure and little and wanting to be young again...

Has this ever happen to you ...?

I have a nessie teddy ( The lockness monster ) its only small, But when I was little I had the teddy and it never left my sight, When I do sleep with it, it can sometimes bring back memories although for some reason, I'm not sure why but the tune it plays can get me emotional But it did bring back a memory I had long lost around 3-4 weeks ago of my dad buying me the teddy

Strange dreams? Not really but I find myself managing to fall asleep easier with a plush in my arms. I can't remember the last time I slept without a plushy.

I always sleep better with my Teddy tucked under my chin...go figure, and my dreams are always happier...no disturbing or upsetting dreams when I'm snuggling with my bear.

I do not get any different kind of dreams with a plushie or without.
    Tho I do fall asleep better when I hold one at night.

Tho I can see how it may tho.
    I think it could be like a comfort thing. Falling asleep in that state of mind
    may make more pleasant thoughts.

Don't think you need to be an AB to sleep with a snuggy, pillow, favorite toy or plushie. It has been said you sleep better when you are comfy secure and happy! Hug on!!

My dreams are usually the same: Grand adventures, heroism, uncharted territories, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    I don't know if its just me or if anyone on here ever get strange dreams when cuddling a teddy bear at bedtime ? Because some nights when fast asleep hugging my teddy bear that I dream of things related to my childhood/babyhood and some after when waking up in the morning that you feel so much secure and little and wanting to be young again...

Ha! That's an interesting and good question. I wonder if there is any correlation to put you in a different mood of dreams? Probably, but I wouldn't know because I haven't ever slept without a teddy or plushie! So for me I would probably have nightmares if I didn't have my teddy or plushie! That is if I could manage to fall asleep

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post

I was in tears not 5 minutes ago, I though I lost my teddy Was shaking, I found him in the window ledge, Some one must of moved him thank god! now I feel so silly!!