Thread: I'm New!

Thumbs up I'm New!

Hi..I'm tottie...I love to laugh and have fun...

I enjoy ageplay and wearing diapers...I ageplay a toddler going through her terrible twos

In real I am a kindergarten teacher... I LOVE my job...In my spare time, I like to go surfing (I was raised on a surfboard)..I also enjoy skateboarding...Singing is not something I do well, but I love to belt out songs ..I also enjoy dancing and having fun with friends...

I decided to join this site because it looks fun..I also would love to make friends with people who are into the same interests as me

Hi tottie and welcome! Hope you find a lot of good information and good friends here. How great that you like to play as a 2-year-old! Surfing is not something I do well (or at all), but music is! Glad you are here, and I hope you enjoy your time at this site. Welcome!

BachBrahms

Quote Originally Posted by tottie View Post
    Hi..I'm tottie...I love to laugh and have fun...

I enjoy ageplay and wearing diapers...I ageplay a toddler going through her terrible twos

In real I am a kindergarten teacher... I LOVE my job...In my spare time, I like to go surfing (I was raised on a surfboard)..I also enjoy skateboarding...Singing is not something I do well, but I love to belt out songs ..I also enjoy dancing and having fun with friends...

I decided to join this site because it looks fun..I also would love to make friends with people who are into the same interests as me
    Hi tottie, and welcome. If you surf I assume you live near an ocean? I'm from California (bay area, to be more precise), but don't surf. I sometimes feel like I should, since I'm relatively close to the ocean, but there are enough other things I'm interested in I don't think I'd have the time.

I'm a programmer, and also like my job. I'm more of an introvert, though, and don't think I have the personality to deal with kids all day, but if you like them I can see how that would be a fun job.