Thread: Problem with ABUniverse

Default Problem with ABUniverse

I recently made a thread about me ordering abena x-plus m-4's from abuniverse, and I check the order information everyday, and its been almost 1 week, and they still havent shipped. Anyone else had this issue?

I had that problem with ABU Canada not long ago. I placed an order and knowing how long it takes an order to come from BC to Quebec I was not too worried. But when my credit card bill came in with no charge to ABU I started to ask myself whit I did wrong. So I looked at my account with ABU and no order showed. At this point I contacted ABU and they were very helpful but we could not find the order. So I think it went south.
    I placed a new order and made sure I had the tracking number so I could follow the order and yes it arrived on the date shown. So I must have done something wrong.
    My word to you is check your account with ABU if it does not show then contact ABU for some help. They were good to me (thank you ABU) . And keep an eye on your credit card.
    Hope this helps.
    Bn3baby

I had one issue and they fixed it for me. They sent me M's instead of the L's I had ordered. They got me a box the next week. I think they have been a very good company to me. I order at least once a month and only ever had that one issue. I live in California and usually get my delivery within three business days on standard FedEx. ABU is my vendor of choice.

I have ordered from them many times and have never had a negative experience.

Default Re: Problem with ABUniverse

ABUniverse always takes several days to ship stuff out. It sucks, but from my experience ordering from them, it's just standard operating procedure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by r3c14s View Post
    I recently made a thread about me ordering abena x-plus m-4's from abuniverse, and I check the order information everyday, and its been almost 1 week, and they still havent shipped. Anyone else had this issue?
    If you bought the "plastic" Abena X-Plus M4's on ABUniverse, they are on backorder, which could explain the delay.....

I placed an order a few days before Thanks Giving. I checked the order status every few days but it had no information. Last Friday I received an e-mail with FedEx tracking number and delivery should be tomorrow! So, I would be patient for a few more days - I usually give mail-order companies at least two weeks before I start calling them! This is the first time I have ordered from them so I hope it goes well. I ordered some Cushies, a sample pack of Super Dry Kids, some boosters, and some pull-on and snap-on plastic pants to replace my very worn out ones! Pretty excited to get all that stuff - I will be checking the FedEx tracking every five minutes and then will probably piss off early from work and go and have some fun!

Default Re: Problem with ABUniverse

Quote Originally Posted by r3c14s View Post
    I recommend the next time you want to order Abena, visit xpmedical.com. They are a great company with great reputation. ABU is not the greatest when it comes to shipping or customer service. I know that ABU had the black friday sale. But with shipping it will be about the same price as xpmedical who does not charge for shipping.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    But with shipping it will be about the same price as xpmedical who does not charge for shipping.
    Just to clarify a small point: XPmedical will not charge you for orders by the case. If your order is less than a full case, then XPmedical will charge for shipping. Sorry, I'm not trying to step on any toes, but am just speaking from experience and trying to help others on what to expect.