Thread: What Baby Diapers Fit Me And What Are Their Designs?

Default What Baby Diapers Fit Me And What Are Their Designs?

I am 132 pounds and I have a 32-inch waist. So, what baby diapers will I be able to fit into? It can be brand name or generic. Also, what diapers have what designs on them?

SevenX

Have you tried Cruisers size 7? in my country they have Sesame Street designs on them(Elmo, Cookie monster etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenX View Post
    Have you tried Cruisers size 7? in my country they have Sesame Street designs on them(Elmo, Cookie monster etc.)
    I never tried them. Now what Huggies, Luvs, and generic diapers fit me and what designs do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by DancingClothesLover View Post
    I am 132 pounds and I have a 32-inch waist. So, what baby diapers will I be able to fit into? It can be brand name or generic. Also, what diapers have what designs on them?
    Get a tape measure, and take a look at this thread. It even has pictures so you can see what the designs are.

My guess is that you won't be happy with the way any baby diapers fit. L/XL Goodnites should fit, however (assuming your waist and hips are about the same size). What I've found effective is putting a large baby diaper inside of a goodnite - it seems to hold more than just the goodnite (I think since the leak guards on the diaper don't get stretched out like they do on the goodnite). It also makes it bulkier, which some may like. It doesn't even have to be a pampers size 7, which are sometimes hard to find in stores.

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this, but is there a diaper that I might want to get if I am somewhere between 170 and 180 lbs. and have a 36-38 in. waist? Are there any possibilities?

36-38" doesn't have a hope of fitting baby diapers in a somewhat normal manner. Me, I'm 32" on a bad day, so all I need to do to make size 6 fit is rip the tabs off the previous diaper I wear, and attach to the new one to get the extra inch. It does mean wasting the first diaper you buy though... They fit me almost perfectly however.