Thread: Chuggaaconroy new LP (20)?

Default Chuggaaconroy new LP (20)?

Anybody want to speculate on what Chuggaaconroy's new LP will be? I personally have no clue. It's not a DS game, I know that much. He said that it will have opportunities for great puns and can either be long or short. Any guesses?

Id hope it's something good and not that Okami game he was playing. I haven't been on his channel in forever cause I found that game so boring. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a zelda or something he hasn't done already or maybe a different mario game. Or something competely new and not so... weird of a game choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Newphie View Post
    Id hope it's something good and not that Okami game he was playing. I haven't been on his channel in forever cause I found that game so boring. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a zelda or something he hasn't done already or maybe a different mario game. Or something competely new and not so... weird of a game choice.
    Same here :P. I'm not a big fan of Okami, but thankfully he just finished that game

I'd actually like to see the runaway guys do something bigger than just playing a mario party or something. I know they lean a lot on nintendo games cause it seems like they're all big fans of it, but I'd like to see them seriously playing some game that would require a lot of their focus rather than just kinda messing around and still beating the game. Or just see Chugga play something a little bit different. I find when LPers play a lot of the same types of games it really takes away from their channel. There isn't really any variety. Sure he has like say Pokemon, Zelda, Mario but they're all cute nintendo games that are decent enough but you know what to expect.

Some LPers to note watching if you haven't checked any of them out:
    Necropscope86, Chuggaconroy (obvioussly :P), ProtonjonSA, Nintendocaprisun, Game Grumps, RoosterTeeth, HCBaily. (Just to name a few I like to check out)

I love the concept of LPs, I've always wanted to do one myself but have been far too shy. I like seeing people play my favourite games and finding out things I never knew about them. Though the commentary can be funny as well but it's usually really informative too.

Quote Originally Posted by Newphie View Post
    Well, he said now on his Twitter that it's been patched multiple times, so I'm honestly thinking a Sony game.

Omg I Love Watching Chuggaconroy
    I Actually suggested Okamiden Before he did it I feel so Famous :P lol

I want him to do Pokemon Black and White or something

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Omg I Love Watching Chuggaconroy
    I Actually suggested Okamiden Before he did it I feel so Famous :P lol

I want him to do Pokemon Black and White or something
    That's not his next one. It's going to be a Kirby game I think. He said it's not a DS game and that it had a 20th anniversary, so I'm guessing Epic Yarn.