Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future improvement on adult diapers

Default Future improvement on adult diapers

What do you wanna see in the future on adult diapers absorbent designs and more what are your thoughts?

In general: More elastic. Everywhere! Per unit of area, adult diapers have nowhere near as much elastic as baby diapers do.

That's my biggest complaint.

I've always wanted diapers with extended leak guards around the thighs, and maybe the waist too- kind of like built-in bloomers. The reason is, no matter how good a disposable is, it's basically impossible to completely soak it without a bit of leaking around the edges (and I really like to use my diapers to their fullest). Imagine 24/7s with the normal crotch area gathers, plus stretchy extensions loaded with SAP to trap leaks.

More realistically, tapes could always be improved, and I'd love to see higher waistlines for overnight/ bed wear.

While we're at it, I'll admit that I've always kinda/sorta fantasized about a full body diaper lol

I would like to see more 6 tape diapers.

3 areas, the tapes on most (not all) adult diapers are lousy and tend not to stick properly. Absorbancy is terrible on store bought brands. The biggest complaint I have is the cost. Whether you truly need diapers or just choose to wear them for any reason, it's a major insult in my opinion that you go out and pay a small fortune for diapers just because you are no longer a baby. Adult diapers tend to be 2-3 times the price of baby diapers for a very small amount of diapers. I have never understood this. I get that adult diapers would naturally be more but surely there is a happy medium somewhere to be found. It's just plain stupid.

I would want more adult diapers with velcro tapes so thy can stick better...
    And improved leak guards,like double leak guards or maybe leak guards that are more water prof...

Most store kind need improvements across the board.

Tho more absorbancy is a nice thing.
    Also as said better elastic bands. Some have it done cheaply and wear out fast.
    Better leak guards for me as well.

Tapes at 4 are good, 6 were not my thing and 2 for adult sized just do not make it feel snug to me.
    Tho having them stick better and not coming off the back part would be good.

More designs like on actual baby diapers.

I'm with better leak guards. I hate having to watch wear I sit just because I used one.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Most store kind need improvements across the board.

Tho more absorbancy is a nice thing.
    Also as said better elastic bands. Some have it done cheaply and wear out fast.
    Better leak guards for me as well.

Tapes at 4 are good, 6 were not my thing and 2 for adult sized just do not make it feel snug to me.
    Tho having them stick better and not coming off the back part would be good.

More designs like on actual baby diapers.

yup

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    In general: More elastic. Everywhere! Per unit of area, adult diapers have nowhere near as much elastic as baby diapers do.

That's my biggest complaint.
    This.