Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying for a toilet free day

Default Trying for a toilet free day

Woke up this morning and decided to try for a completely toilet free day and use nothing but diapers. This is something I've never done before and I had no where to go today so figured why not? Not sure if I'd have the guts to try it if I actually had to go somewhere, but so far I'm having a lot of fun with it. Really putting my abena M4's to the test. Amazing to be able to go when ever and not bother with a toilet. Even if it's just at home. Highly recommend if you can do it.

It kinda gets addictive. The real use/fun starts when you go out!

I have no doubt about that. I do wear when I'm out once in a while and it is great but find that I really have to work up my courage. So scared of people finding out, even though I hate public restrooms. Just something I should get over I guess and just do it more often.

alu

Quote Originally Posted by Trev156 View Post
    I have no doubt about that. I do wear when I'm out once in a while and it is great but find that I really have to work up my courage. So scared of people finding out, even though I hate public restrooms. Just something I should get over I guess and just do it more often.
    Once you do it a few times it gets easier, and no one notice you outside when padded anyway, also i hate public changing, i suggest changing before going out to make public changing minimal.

Are you talking about wetting only and not messing? It might be uncomfortable messing while out in public. I only use the potty for pooping. I wear 24/7.

when I'm home I do both if I need to since I enjoy messing too and a shower is close at hand. The few times I have worn when I'm out I wet only.

Thats sweet i love wearing in public ive nevr been caught but i havent really pushed the diapers use in public, i would love to find a friend in diapers so we could go out in diapers together without know one knowing

I've been thinking about doing this in a while. I've been having trouble with getting the urge while wearing, and it might help me go easier.

I've started wearing close to 24/7 and no one has figured it out yet. I even wear an M4 once or twice a week at my work and no one notices. Sometimes I dont have a chance to get to the bathroom in time. So I just double up for work and use it. Never need to poop till i get home usually ^-^

I think it makes a difference what kind of work you are doing as well. I do a nonstop labor intensive palatalizing of various items. I am fairly certain of 2 things:

1. The crinkle would be pretty darn noticeable with a plastic disposable.

2. I would become very uncomfortable from the constant moving.

Am I wrong?