Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going Outside

Red face Going Outside

When was the first time you went out side in your nappy? I just went outside to the shop, Was mixed emotions. I really needed something from the bottom shelf but I was afraid it would make to much noise. Was all going well till I went to pay and accidently pulled my pacifier out which did drop, I hope to go no one realised, Want to tell me about your first time?

alu

First time i got diapers i wore them out, nothing went wrong.
    I generally tend to wear out if i'm with other ab's or have a reason too, otherwise i just forget.
    No one hears the noises, and there may be a bit showing of you bend and your in a proper adult diaper.
    Even wearing a bambino out it really doesn't attract attention at all.

I was trying to hard to not make a noise hehe

I do it all the time and never worry about it. Never been noticed as far as I know.

My first time was on a was on a drive from Massachusetts to North Carolina. I wet to the point of leaking and I had to change myself in a visitors' center in Virginia. thankfully nobody saw.

alu

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    I was trying to hard to not make a noise hehe
    i do that when walking round my house, somehow the crinkles get super loud, especially with tenas as they get like carrier bags :P but its all in my head :P

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    i do that when walking round my house, somehow the crinkles get super loud, especially with tenas as they get like carrier bags :P but its all in my head :P

Haha reminds me of when I used to live with my parents, Going downstairs to get a sneaky snack, Every floor board seems like an earthquake, Feels like trying to prevent crinkle noise haha

First time for me was taking a ride on my bike around the block (first and last time doing that....was not a great experience...except for the exhilarating fact that I was out...but who the he'll would have known, of course I was wearing jeans) Only other times hav been late night walks...even then I have felt kinda awkward.

I just wore to a movie yesterday. It was my first time out in public, but I really wasn't that exhilarated. It was kind of anticlimactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gstring View Post
    I just wore to a movie yesterday. It was my first time out in public, but I really wasn't that exhilarated. It was kind of anticlimactic.
    Hm, I couldn't imagine doing that, What was so bad?