Thread: Hello World

Cool Hello World

Well, My name is Shane, It's Irish, But i'm Scottish blooded, Yet born in Preston.

I thinks it about time I signed up to one of these forums, I know I have loved wearing nappies at a young age, I never wanted to stop wearing them, Not only do I love the material but the ability to go where ever I want. Now that I am in university after many years of diaper dreams I have ordered my first ever adult diapers and they will arrive soon.

I'm studying Games Design in university, Hope to leave with a BA in a few years time, Not much I really do being a student its a typical life, Study, Eat, Game, Get drunk and repeat If you want to know more reply please!!!

Good evening, O fine sir of the great prospects :P Getting nappies in Uni...I may try that approach when I could

Got any favorites in Games? What about music/film?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Well, My name is Shane, It's Irish, But i'm Scottish blooded, Yet born in Preston.

I thinks it about time I signed up to one of these forums, I know I have loved wearing nappies at a young age, I never wanted to stop wearing them, Not only do I love the material but the ability to go where ever I want. Now that I am in university after many years of diaper dreams I have ordered my first ever adult diapers and they will arrive soon.

I'm studying Games Design in university, Hope to leave with a BA in a few years time, Not much I really do being a student its a typical life, Study, Eat, Game, Get drunk and repeat If you want to know more reply please!!!
    Welcome, Cuddlzy! I've always been interested in diapers too - that seems to be pretty common around here. I've only recently decided to come to terms with it, though - I'd probably have been happier had I done so early.

By your subject I assume you know at least a little about programming - is that part of Games Design? I was a Computer Science major, and am now a programmer. I'm not really into gaming (well, other than various gamification efforts my company tries), but I did have to write a game for a graphics class I took. I'm more of a back-end web programmer now, mostly in python. I've also started to be interested in Haskell, although I'm not aware of any game programming using that language.