Thread: Shopping

Default Shopping

Anyway planning on buying some girly/womanly things over holiday season when get a free pass on the suspicion that we are buying the items for ourselves?

I know I am .

if this is a question, then I think he is asking if one could avoid suspicion around this time of year-buying embarrassing things for oneself, because everyone is usually buying things for someone else during the holidays? did I get that right?

If so, then sure, you could...but no one usually asks who you are buying the stuff in your shopping cart for..it's pretty much all in your head...but if it makes you feel better go for it

I do all of my shopping online anyways, so it doesn't really affect me. I've ventured into stores with the mindset that I would buy things, but I never have.

Quote Originally Posted by babyavi View Post
    if this is a question, then I think he is asking if one could avoid suspicion around this time of year-buying embarrassing things for oneself, because everyone is usually buying things for someone else during the holidays? did I get that right?

If so, then sure, you could...but no one usually asks who you are buying the stuff in your shopping cart for..it's pretty much all in your head...but if it makes you feel better go for it
    My intent was give newbies some encouragement by showing them an opportunity to avoid possible embarrassment first time fears.
    I have gotten over these fear but I know their people who have not so I brought it up in case there was someone who wanted to try something girly but did not want to shop online or could not and was to embarrassed to shop in the store normally.
    As for myself I shop online or at ross or any of the local discount fashion stores and walmart/target etc... no matter what time of year it is.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    My intent was give newbies some encouragement by showing them an opportunity to avoid possible embarrassment first time fears.
    I have gotten over these fear but I know their people who have not so I brought it up in case there was someone who wanted to try something girly but did not want to shop online or could not and was to embarrassed to shop in the store normally.
    As for myself I shop online or at ross or any of the local discount fashion stores and walmart/target etc... no matter what time of year it is.
    thank you, Adella;
    i know that there is sure a lot more selection out there at this time of year..... and i do so love those layered fashions... (smile)

Yeah, the holidays are definitely the best part of the year to go out if you're worried about it.. I remember I did that for a while and then just stopped caring.

It's nice going into Victoria's Secret now and just being straight with the sales person, I've even had a few help me with selections and we've had the opportunity to gossip over clothing.

I don't care anymore, for the most part they are only interested in the color of your money. Folks at places like VS well know that there are a lot of trans customers and they love us because we spend money and don't complain much. Many sales people give a chance will engage in a conversation and ask questions. got into a two hour conversation with a gay guy working for Mac Cosmetics, I find gays an lesbians are more clueless about what it is to be transgender than the general population.

Walmart. K-Mart, Target, TJ Maxx - none of their cashiers care who is buying the panties as long as you have the cash in hand. They barely look up to see your face. Never got a strange look nor a raised eyebrow. I will be going out to buy a few new pair of panties this weekend!