Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta 4

Default Gta 4

Have you played it? Was it any good? I was thinking about getting it for my Xbox

I still got to wait till its out on the PC.But it looks worse then GTA:SA. Personally GTA:SA had the best story so far and had a lot of content, kind of. They need to make GTA5 like Fallout 3 or oblivion with tons of little side quests you can do.

That's exactly how it is! I love the game -- all except the damned total of like 10 cheats

Yeah I also heard that using cheats effect the game later on.

I've really been wanting to play GTA4 for ages now, it's just I can't be bothered to shell out for a new console and my PC won't be able to run it when it gets released for that platform.

I have so many fond memories of the Grand Theft Auto series. I remember my first evening with the very first game in the series. To a 9 year old me, running around a city shooting and crushing 2D people and watching them leave satisfying pools of blood was the most amazing thing ever.

GTA is the best game ever all of them, but i want to try GTA 4...I'm sure I won't be disapointed

I'm waiting for the PC version to come out...

I've waited too long!

yep its totally worht buying , tons of hours of play

(and i does have side quests....missons i guess, like 35 of em)

i totally recomend buying it, its storyline is actually really dep almost neaing GTA SA 's tihs in my opinion is a wonderful game and recomend it to almost anyone

Quote Originally Posted by cylenri View Post
    yep its totally worht buying , tons of hours of play

(and i does have side quests....missons i guess, like 35 of em)

i totally recomend buying it, its storyline is actually really dep almost neaing GTA SA 's tihs in my opinion is a wonderful game and recomend it to almost anyone
    Not as much as Fallout 3 or Oblivion though and none that are nearly as long or as hard I bet.

Well I got GTA 4 today. So far I LOVE it. It has got to be the most realistic GTA ever.