Thread: New to ASDIC

Default New to ASDIC

Hi everyone. I've been using the forum for a long time but finally decided to put myself out here and join It's just feels so good to be in a community where I don't have to pretend. If you want to get to know me just drop me a message. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mill1471 View Post
    Hi everyone. I've been using the forum for a long time but finally decided to put myself out here and join It's just feels so good to be in a community where I don't have to pretend. If you want to get to know me just drop me a message.
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? It's really hard to decide to if we want to get to know you if we don't know ANYthing about you!!

Looking forward to hearing more though

Welcome to ADISC! ^_^

Thanks for stepping out there and signing up. It's not easy, especially when it's for a forum based around ABDLism. Well done!

Would you perhaps tells us a bit more about yourself? Any favorite hobbies outside of padding (diapers)? Getting to know you better will probably lead to a more enriching experience, as others will find those non-ABDL connections they have in common with you and friendships often blossom from there. However, if you're not ready to reveal more, that's perfectly fine, too.

We are glad to have you on here as an active member! Don't every be afraid to ask for help or pose a question you may have. That's what we're here for! ^^