Thread: Hi Everybody - here's my brief introduction

Default Hi Everybody - here's my brief introduction

Ok, I read the ”Cheat sheet” in order to (Hopefully) come up with an acceptable introduction of who I am.
    The Reason why I joined this site – well that’s obvious no need to dwell more about that, just saying I like being with people who share some of the same interests as I do and may I say “hobbies” too…
    BTW before I proceed I have to point out, that English isn’t my native language…so please bear with me.

However back to the introduction of me.
    I’m a guy who besides the interest and urge to use diapers, I admittely if I shall label myself, I consider myself as DL - not the AB , however I also enjoy playing computer games in my sparetime which is scarse.... But also have a strong interest in cars and off course my relationship, since I’m a married guy.
    My wife have no idea of that I have this side of me also, and this is something there’s no need to change.
    I enjoy sometimes being alone, which gives me room to be creative and try new things out.
    I consider myself as a welleducated guy – have a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management and my work is centered around this.

My reason for being here (If not mentioned before) is my desire / urge to wear diapers, although I won’t consider myself an expert – hopefully I’ll learn a lot from others….what to do and especially not to do.

Other interests I have besides playing computer games, cars well enjoying my sparetime to the fullest – sometimes just relaxing in front of the TV other times I love to ride my mountainbike – just started up again recently, and it’s quite hard.

For a start I may just “lurk” around gathering information, reading others posts, getting more familiar with this diaper thing…

I think that this brief introduction will do, otherwise please let me know then I’ll look into it and see whether I can add in some more information…otherwise feel free to ask.
    Last edited by NotTheAverageMan; 22-Nov-2012 at 06:00.

Quote Originally Posted by addict78 View Post
    Ok, I read the ”Cheat sheet” in order to (Hopefully) come up with an acceptable introduction of who I am.
    The Reason why I joined this site – well that’s obvious no need to dwell more about that, just saying I like being with people who share some of the same interests as I do and may I say “hobbies” too…
    BTW before I proceed I have to point out, that English isn’t my native language…so please bear with me.

I’m a guy who besides the interest and urge to use diapers, also enjoy playing computer games in my sparetime. But also have a strong interest in cars and off course my relationship, since I’m a married guy.
    My wife have no idea of that I have this side of me also, and this is something there’s no need to change.
    I enjoy sometimes being alone, which gives me room to be creative and try new things out.
    I consider myself as a welleducated guy – have a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management and my work is centered around this.

My reason for being here (If not mentioned before) is my desire / urge to wear diapers, although I won’t consider myself an expert – hopefully I’ll learn a lot from others….what to do and especially not to do.

Other interests I have besides playing computer games, cars well enjoying my sparetime to the fullest – sometimes just relaxing in front of the TV other times I love to ride my mountainbike – just started up again recently, and it’s quite hard.

For a start I may just “lurk” around gathering information, reading others posts, getting more familiar with this diaper thing…

I think that this brief introduction will do, otherwise please let me know then I’ll look into it and see whether I can add in some more information…otherwise feel free to ask.
    Hey! As far as introductions go, well, awesome effort! Especially for one whose first language is not English. I too am into cars (although my avatar gives that away) and an also into mountain biking too. I do the occasional race, that sorta thing.

So you manage supply chains? Sounds interesting. Welcome to the site anyway, and if your intro is anything to go by, hopefully we'll see you back!

thx for the nice reply, I look forward to become more part of the community...maybe get to know others who share some of the same interests..., who knows?
    Last edited by NotTheAverageMan; 23-Nov-2012 at 22:41. Reason: deleted my country record in it

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post

I’m a guy who besides the interest and urge to use diapers, I admittely if I shall label myself, I consider myself as DL - not the AB , however I also enjoy playing computer games in my sparetime which is scarse.... But also have a strong interest in cars and off course my relationship, since I’m a married guy.

Woot for high educational attainment!

You mention you're a bit of a car guy, so fill me in. Any projects in the garage or interesting rides? What sorts of cars are you into? I have a 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe, which is one of the biggest of the big American land yachts. It's a beautiful car, but like any old car, it's a labor (of love). There are always those old car problems popping up: Vacuum hoses breaking/leaking, carburetor loses adjustment, window pops off the track, et cetera.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/xequar/Continental/null-11.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/xequar/Continental/null-33.jpg[/IMG]

Anyways, welcome!

wow GREAT car on your pic.

I have an -Audi Convertible year 1996 in my garage...only drive it occasionly.
    Cars are quite expensive in the country where I live...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2e93a466-9758-4391-8ff8-c9f22f4e3a59.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	15364  

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post

Welcome! I think that was a good intro. I was planning on lurking too (since that's what I've done on every other forum I've joined), but judging by my post count I guess that didn't really work out.... Everyone here is friendly, and I've felt better about my DL side since joining.

I had a Mercedes convertible at one point, from the mid 80s. It was fun, especially since I live in California and the weather is good pretty much all year (so I could have the top down), but it became too expensive to maintain so I sold it and got a boring, reliable car instead. I still remember it fondly, however.

Welcome as well. I had a couple of cars I raced on the quarter mile track back in the 70's. It was a lot of fun and I wish I still had my '67 Pontiac LeMans convertible. That was one sweet car.