Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello - I'm from a fairly remote area where things tend to be conservative to say the least. I found this kind of stuff while I attended college, and for some reason I still like to indulge myself every so often.

I like to wear diapers (naturally!) and also have accidents from time to time when the opportunity arises. Anymore, it seems like the time gets smaller and smaller as the workload continues to increase.

I enjoy during stuff outdoors and fabricating items out of metal and wood. I suppose I'm classified as the guy that can fix or build anything that is needed within reason. Unfortunately, farming takes up the majority of my time, but I do something that I love and make a difference when doing it.

I'm looking to met a few friends and read about other's experiences along the way.

Ooooh I love the outdoors! Welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of outdoorsy stuff do you do? I'm a big fan of sailing and camping, oh, and walking/hiking, but I don't do anything extreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleford View Post
    Hello - I'm from a fairly remote area where things tend to be conservative to say the least. I found this kind of stuff while I attended college, and for some reason I still like to indulge myself every so often.

I like to wear diapers (naturally!) and also have accidents from time to time when the opportunity arises. Anymore, it seems like the time gets smaller and smaller as the workload continues to increase.

I enjoy during stuff outdoors and fabricating items out of metal and wood. I suppose I'm classified as the guy that can fix or build anything that is needed within reason. Unfortunately, farming takes up the majority of my time, but I do something that I love and make a difference when doing it.

I'm looking to met a few friends and read about other's experiences along the way.
    Hi Shackleford, and welcome! I enjoy making stuff too. So far it's mostly been electronic stuff (soldering, radios, etc), but I'd like to get involved in fabricating stuff out of metal too. The equipment costs to get started with a lathe, tooling, etc, are a little higher than a soldering iron and some components, though, so that's been stopping me so far. What's something cool that you've made?

I'm a programmer, but sometimes I miss doing things with my hands - typing all day doesn't seem to result in something that's as "real" as a physical object, even if lots of people end up using the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ooooh I love the outdoors! Welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of outdoorsy stuff do you do? I'm a big fan of sailing and camping, oh, and walking/hiking, but I don't do anything extreme!
    I would say the typical stuff such as camping, fishing, and hunting. We do a lot of stuff off the back of a horse so hiking isn't very popular. Used to have a boat, but gave up on that expensive hobby as the lakes where too far and rainfall has been an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    Hi Shackleford, and welcome! I enjoy making stuff too. So far it's mostly been electronic stuff (soldering, radios, etc), but I'd like to get involved in fabricating stuff out of metal too. The equipment costs to get started with a lathe, tooling, etc, are a little higher than a soldering iron and some components, though, so that's been stopping me so far. What's something cool that you've made?

I'm a programmer, but sometimes I miss doing things with my hands - typing all day doesn't seem to result in something that's as "real" as a physical object, even if lots of people end up using the software.
    I've never been big on the electronic stuff... I suppose it's because I've never really been around anyone thats worked with it in depth.

While I like working with metal , I made a nice set of cabinets last spring that I think turned out well.