Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tried the Abena AirPlus M4...

Default Tried the Abena AirPlus M4...

I like them! I don't really have a preference of the cloth-like or the plastic, so it didn't bother me that they weren't plastic. Absorption is really good, roughly same as X-Plus. They're so noiseless that I think I might actually wear in public, which would be an absolute first. (Nobody knows, and successfully hid from my parents for 3 years before moving out!)

Opinions, comments, questions regarding this particular product anyone?

As I walk a lot. I tried a sample pack of them a while back but didn't care for them for daytime use. I didn't like the thickness after a couple of wettings. For me they were to thick in the crotch.
    I also tried the m2's at the same time. They were ok but the cost was higher than what I'm using.

Whats the cloth like when its wet ? strange question i know but bear with me , see when ever i wear the Lille Supreme Fit Medium Maxi the moisture seems to seep through and i have no option but to wear plastic pants which doesnt bother me , but you know

Quote Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
    Whats the cloth like when its wet ? strange question i know but bear with me , see when ever i wear the Lille Supreme Fit Medium Maxi the moisture seems to seep through and i have no option but to wear plastic pants which doesnt bother me , but you know
    I have the same issue with cloth-backed Lille, but I think it's just them, being cheap. I'm not having any issues like that with cloth-backed Molicare.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I didn't like the thickness after a couple of wettings.
    Yes, they do get pretty thick, I'll agree.

As for the cloth and moisture issue: I've read about it, but I have yet to encounter it myself.

I actually like these diapers a lot, probably one of the two cloth like that I really like. I tried my first Cushies cloth a couple of days ago and they are nearly as good, but the AirPlus is great. This is what I wear when I am traveling.

I love these to be honest. They don't fit me super great, but that's because S4's and Goodnites fit me snug as a bug.

They are REALLY thick in the crotch, but I usually sleep snuggling my girlfriend anyway, so it doesn't bother me as much because I usually rest one of my legs over her.

They get really heavy and bulky, this is true, but honestly out of tons of diaper brands I've tried, these are the ONLY brand to never leak on me.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoreverPhoenix View Post
    I love these to be honest. They don't fit me super great, but that's because S4's and Goodnites fit me snug as a bug.

They are REALLY thick in the crotch, but I usually sleep snuggling my girlfriend anyway, so it doesn't bother me as much because I usually rest one of my legs over her.

They get really heavy and bulky, this is true, but honestly out of tons of diaper brands I've tried, these are the ONLY brand to never leak on me.
    Sounds like it is time to consider moving to the mediums. I have had them leak on me but then I am also a pretty heavy wetter. Compared to most other diapers they work way better than most and the leaks are generally not all that often and not very big when they do happen.

I have them too, actually my first adult diaper, and wow I'm impressed!!

They are actually THICK, but still comfy and indeed nice to wear the tichness was actually one of the things that made me decide to buy them – I like feeling I have a diaper on, and this sucker sure does the job good!!. You know you are diapered when you have them on, I've even worn them in public a couple of times although dry, however even dry, if anyone looks at your crotch this diaper WILL give you away once wet, there’s no doubt you will attract people’s attention big time both because of the size of your crotch and the way you walk…I still haven’t had the exciting experience wetting them in public, yet.

In regard to handling multiple wettings, they do the job, and I must say they do it convincing, I haven't had any leaks yet, although when I tried them first I thought to myself, OK I'll see how much they actually can handle..I actually wet them 6-7 times and it were big wettings all of them!! they didn't leak at all, although when I sat down I could feel my diaper was wet, well at that stage after 6-7 wettings equal to 5-6 hours, my diaper was not wet anymore, it was soaking and I could feel the moisture in my but every time I sat down!!, but still not uncomfortable, not at all, and no leaks at all.

They get heavy when wet, and that after only one or two wettings they also get very bulky – but hey, that’s what I like – and at that stage after a couple of wettings, I can’t help it but I have a strong tendency to waddle….which feels so good!!.

Just my opinion of the Abena M4 airplus definetly a diaper I'll get again.

One issue I don't like is the tape on them, the tape have problems staying put, and I had to use duck tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Sounds like it is time to consider moving to the mediums. I have had them leak on me but then I am also a pretty heavy wetter. Compared to most other diapers they work way better than most and the leaks are generally not all that often and not very big when they do happen.
    I'd love to wear mediums all the time, but they're just too darn big. Mediums almost always nearly cover my bellybutton and and are thick enough between my legs to make me visibly waddle. It's fun when I'm at home, or among other DL friends, but not so much when I want to go to the gym or go shopping.