Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Boots Stay dry nappies - v good IMHO

Default New Boots Stay dry nappies - v good IMHO

Just a heads up to give an opinion on new boots stay dry. Bought a pack of the new attends made, nappy style, stay dry a couple of weeks ago. Reversing the trend for cloth style is a welcome move from boots. They are small and neat, great for wearing out and about as they are discreet. The plastic is really soft and smooth and they fit really well (I went for S/M size for my 34 inch waist). They take a full wetting (can't go again though) but really pleased with them and will be buying again. Also nice and cheap cos they are a small pack so if you don't like them it's easy to live with as a poor investment. Have to also say the cloth sides have not bothered me at all, to my surprise.

I bought tena slip nappies from asda last time round (can only get them in a large - and they are really massive). Boots are way better aesthetically for my needs so won't be buying again!

I agree. I'm so glad Boots finally introduced a proper nappy, unlike the other style where the cloth wing tabs were non existent.

8.99 for 10 nappies is ok I guess.

Do they still have 2 tabs only, or have they changed to 4 now? I have never been able to get them to fit properly with only two tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Do they still have 2 tabs only, or have they changed to 4 now? I have never been able to get them to fit properly with only two tabs.
    4 tabs, makes for a much better fit

so will these be in all Boots stores? there's one near where I live and i'm currently out of nappies

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy12 View Post
    so will these be in all Boots stores? there's one near where I live and i'm currently out of nappies
    I would think so. They've started introduced them recently I believe.

Would anyone be able to send a link for these as I can only find stay dry one size.

This seems to be a reworking of their existing tape-on nappy style Staydry Pants. The last time I bought those they were plastic backed and had 'okayish' absorbency. The new one is called the Staydry Slip. I might have to try them