Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Adam, I'm an Ab male, i'm always kinda a brat and always causing trouble ^^;; i'm here because i got ban from another AB site due to an Power abusing mod that IP ban me because he could not accept he was wrong about something that was rather petty. so i came here because there used to be a chat room here (not sure if its still here or not) but either if its by forms or chat room i'd love to talk to any other AB's or mommy's/caretaker.

i can be a little shy at first. but i'm fairly easy to get a long with. so i hope i hear from everyone

so, im kinda new too this site and everything i already put my intro in the intro form thing. so wanted to come too the AB bored as well and drop a hello. see if anyone would like to chat ^_^

also figured i'd give a little bit about myself. So first of all my name is Adam, *duh* i spend a lot of time writing, and playing RPG/shooters/fighter type games. i also love a good card game i play a lot of Duel monsters and a little of Magic.
    Last edited by Lobie; 22-Nov-2012 at 22:12. Reason: Double intro ><

For RPGs: Starwars Knights of the old republic, 1 and II (still love those games) Final Fantasy, Skyrim. and thats all that comes to mind at the moment. for fighters, Anything but streetfighter/dead or alive. for shooters, Gears of war, Halo 3 (soon to be 4 just have not had the money to buy it)

to be honest never played it. i have it. but my copy has been lost x.x but i LOVE the kotor games

Quote Originally Posted by AdamLavender View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Adam, I'm an Ab male, i'm always kinda a brat and always causing trouble ^^;; i'm here because i got ban from another AB site due to an Power abusing mod that IP ban me because he could not accept he was wrong about something that was rather petty. so i came here because there used to be a chat room here (not sure if its still here or not) but either if its by forms or chat room i'd love to talk to any other AB's or mommy's/caretaker.

i can be a little shy at first. but i'm fairly easy to get a long with. so i hope i hear from everyone
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC Adam!

Sounds like you were put into an unfortunate situation on that other site :P

There is a chat room here, which you can access once you reach EC+ status (20 posts, 7+days member, 0+ rep, no rule breaking last 4 months). So it shouldn't take you long to reach! Hopefully you get there really quickly

So, outside AB/DL world what do you do in your spare time, enjoy any sports? I'm not actually a sports guy but if I had to choose I would go with Golf. I am however a 2nd dan black belt in ITF TaeKwon-Do!

But even then, still not really a sports guy

Hope to learn more about you!

Enjoy the site!

- Lobie

currently rolling as a scout, trying to level up x.x can not wait till i get my saber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC Adam!

Sounds like you were put into an unfortunate situation on that other site :P

There is a chat room here, which you can access once you reach EC+ status (20 posts, 7+days member, 0+ rep, no rule breaking last 4 months). So it shouldn't take you long to reach! Hopefully you get there really quickly

So, outside AB/DL world what do you do in your spare time, enjoy any sports? I'm not actually a sports guy but if I had to choose I would go with Golf. I am however a 2nd dan black belt in ITF TaeKwon-Do!

But even then, still not really a sports guy

Hope to learn more about you!

Enjoy the site!

- Lobie
    yes, well i'm still yelling at said mod because he still will not admit to his mistake (that is one thing i warn everyone about now.. i do not care if you if you are the president or god himself or just a small Mod of a web site. if you do something stupid i will tell you about it... some times i'm nice about it. some times i'm not) BUT aside from all that stuff.

i do like some things, i love to swim, i love to craft (i know crafting is not a sport >.> BUT IT SHOULD BE! XD XD ) but my big things are bowling, and wrestling.