Thread: Hello from United Kingdom

Default Hello from United Kingdom

Hi
    Just to introduce myself, lifelong Dl from age of 7yrs old, now in my fiftieth year, wear nappies/diapers all day long, cannot do wihtout them, guess I trained myself to wet. Use cloth ( terry ) nappies at night as I flood badly.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblyboy View Post
    Hi
    Just to introduce myself, lifelong Dl from age of 7yrs old, now in my fiftieth year, wear nappies/diapers all day long, cannot do wihtout them, guess I trained myself to wet. Use cloth ( terry ) nappies at night as I flood badly.
    hello Wobblyboy;
    please let me be the first to greet you and welcome you to ADISC! though i note that maybe it should you who welcomes me as i am a relative new-be having been here less than a year to your several years.... so i guess that you know your way around by now.

to be honest, i saw that no one had responded to you, and i didn't want you to feel forgotten or lonely. as for the standard far; my main hobbies are sailing and rowing and riding a bike..... i am not much into the elect-games as i guess that i am just too damn old at 58 and much prefer claiming trees and playing in the mud when i was young.....

so what can we put you down for hobbies and such???
    is there anything that you would like to tell us of yourself so that we can better know and understand you....