Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would it be worth posting on AB sites asking if there is anyone at/near my college?

Default Would it be worth posting on AB sites asking if there is anyone at/near my college?

I've often wondered if there are any other ABDLs on my campus, or even at least near my campus. However, I have some concerns about asking.
    1. I go to a small religious college that only has about 500 people. The probabilities are kind of against me.
    2. I'm paranoid of giving out too much information about my location publicly. (I doubt anything would actually happen, this isn't even my actual name, but still)

But I've still be really curious, and I've met ABs before, and it was so much fun. But being at college away from all my AB friends gets lonely (I'm only looking for friends, I have a mate). So my question is, would it be worth posting and asking? And where would be good places to post it?

I'd be worried if it's a small religious college that you go to. It probably wouldn't take long before a witch-hunt started, were news to get out to a non ABDL on your campus.

KittyFace

I think it would be worth it (: if for nothing else, to cease your curiousity. I doubt anything like a 'witch hunt' would ever happen.

I actually had the opportunity to meet another AB who lived near me (through one of those AB meetup sites). Needless to say the encounter was quite fruitless as we failed to have anything in common (barring our ABDL tendencies). In reality meeting up with other ABs isn't something that I really recommend unless said person is your friend or shares other interests other than just this fetish/lifestyle/hobby.

Just my 2 cents

I kinda want to ask if there is anyone here who goes to my college, and I probably wouldn't have witch hunt like your school; seeing as the college I go to is one of, if not, the largest college in Ontario, Canada. I got to a very diverse school, so my chances may be higher than yours.

And just out of curiosity, would it be ok to post a topic about the College I go to on ADISC?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyFace View Post
    I doubt anything like a 'witch hunt' would ever happen.
    Famous last words perhaps?

Countdown

not on this website

I've wanted to do that, but I'm too paranoid about meet-ups. There seems to be a lot of weirdos looking for young men/women to "play with," who are willing to pretend to be college aged.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedJake View Post
    I've often wondered if there are any other ABDLs on my campus, or even at least near my campus. However, I have some concerns about asking.
    1. I go to a small religious college that only has about 500 people. The probabilities are kind of against me.
    2. I'm paranoid of giving out too much information about my location publicly. (I doubt anything would actually happen, this isn't even my actual name, but still)

But I've still be really curious, and I've met ABs before, and it was so much fun. But being at college away from all my AB friends gets lonely (I'm only looking for friends, I have a mate). So my question is, would it be worth posting and asking? And where would be good places to post it?
    I generally advocate for meeting and getting to know people. Of course, the standard advice of telling others where you're going (don't need to necessarily tell them more than you're meeting a friend), meeting in a public place, and chatting for awhile online before meeting is always worth remembering and repeating.

If you're at the small religious college of 500ish students I suspect you're at (although I imagine most any small religious college of 500ish students is similar), then the culture there is... Quite insular. Really, you're basically in a bubble that seems to forget that there is a vibrant outside world and a whole society full of people out there (and since you're at a university, chances are you're at least on the fringe of a city that others will have heard of before).

Here's the thing: If someone from your school does see you on an ABDL site, then that means that they were also on an ABDL site. That means that they're probably going to stay quiet about it. The general population is not going to find you on ADISC or anywhere else. Unless you do something gutsy like post on your Facebook that you're an ABDL and a student at [name of university], vanilla types aren't going to figure it out.

As for giving out location info, you don't need to give your street address. Giving out the city isn't going to pin you down that well. Even if some vanilla type goes stumbling about the ABDL web for laughs, if they see someone's in [college town], there's enough other people that they're not going to pin it to you, especially if there are multiple colleges and universities there. I wouldn't bother with naming the university. If you're at that one, most people in the city it's located in haven't even heard of it, let alone the broader outside world.

Good luck, and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedJake View Post

Some colleges and universities have groups of like minded people. However, such a small school is not likely to have such a group. In fact I would say you would be unlikely to find anyone although it is still possible.

For me it has been far better to keep an eye out for others in my area when online, and if they are of a proper age and seem interested there have been a couple I have developed an IRL friendship with. Generally speaking it is best to be very careful when moving onward in any manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I'd be worried if it's a small religious college that you go to. It probably wouldn't take long before a witch-hunt started, were news to get out to a non ABDL on your campus.
    A witch hunt would only be likely if he posted something on a school Bulletin board. If it were on a diaper site it is unlikely that anyone, other than someone with an interest in diapers, would ever see the posting.