76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 6.58%
  • No

66 86.84%
  • Maby

5 6.58%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people share the same fetish as me?

Rocket_Man55

Red face How many people share the same fetish as me?

I was just wondering how many people, if there is any here, are or think they are zoophilias? Just wondering. Thanks.

Mako

NO! I know people can't help what they like but zoophilia and bestiality are just as bad as pedophilia. Subverting your own sexual urges on an animal is terrible. I truly hope to anyone who answers yes knows about the strict line between fantasy and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Not me :3
    (Braces for impending cow remark)
    Pojo, that's nice of you not to want to get frisky with other cows, I'm sure the cow population around the world will thank you for that.

But as for the topic at hand, not exactly my cup of tea. I'll just leave it at that.

MABY!!!!!! joking.

Eh I'm kinda Whateverfloatsyourboat kinda guy(On everything but a few topics)

I'm not really going to judge you for what you are into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    NO! I know people can't help what they like but zoophilia and bestiality are just as bad as pedophilia. Subverting your own sexual urges on an animal is terrible. I truly hope to anyone who answers yes knows about the strict line between fantasy and reality.
    bestiality is subverting your sexual urges on an animal. zoophilia is a shared experiance, such as a doliphan showing signs that it wants to mate with you.

i'm not one, but i do have a very funny experiance relating to it.

at the summer camp i worked at, the heath director told another staffer about this weird web sight that gives you instructions on how to have sex with dolaphans. of course the staffer lookes it up, and sets it as the homepage for our computer. so everyone that went on the internet got to see it. it was really informative too. did you know that a dolaphan will time it's orgasm to yours? i want to be able to do that!

i'm not one, but i don't care if others are, as long as they don't rape the animal.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    bestiality is subverting your sexual urges on an animal. zoophilia is a shared experiance, such as a doliphan showing signs that it wants to mate with you.
    They're taking advantage of an animal for their own sexual urges.

i'm not one, but i don't care if others are, as long as they don't rape the animal.
    Considering an animal lacks the cognitive, and physical ability TO consent. It is rape/molestation.

If its something someone finds arousing in fantasy, thats fine, yes whatever gets your rock off. But if one crosses that line and starts taking advantage of animals you deserve no mercy.

xdeadx

I'm not gonna like get all crazy about it or anything. Just something I personally don't want anything to do with.

I answered with a strong no. However, I'm not going to jump up and start judging you or zoophiliacs in general because I don't know enough about it or the extent of your desires (and how you, if at all, act on them).

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo
    Not me :3
    (Braces for impending cow remark)

This one's for you, buddy!
    YouTube - Ricky Gervais - Animals - Cow