Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi ADisc,

I'm Enkian and I happened to stumble upon this forum. I'm a college student and working on my Master's degree.

I've been a DL for about 3 years now and love almost everything to do with it

Other than that I enjoy catching my favorite shows on netflix and playing on my xbox when I'm not studying. I have other hobbies too but there'd be a lot to list lol.

I registered for ADisc generally for support and to meet and talk with like minded folks. I look forward to meeting new people and discussing on our favorite topic. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Enkian85 View Post
    Hi ADisc,

I'm Enkian and I happened to stumble upon this forum. I'm a college student and working on my Master's degree.

I've been a DL for about 3 years now and love almost everything to do with it

Other than that I enjoy catching my favorite shows on netflix and playing on my xbox when I'm not studying. I have other hobbies too but there'd be a lot to list lol.

I registered for ADisc generally for support and to meet and talk with like minded folks. I look forward to meeting new people and discussing on our favorite topic. Thanks for reading!
    Hi and welcome to the site. I used to be a pretty avid gamer, but once I started writing and working on my novel, something had to give, time wise. I'm an educator, and I have lunch with three 7th grade boys who are big into gaming. Maybe you've played against them online....haha. They're in the genius club, so watch out for them, lol.

Anyway, glad to have you aboard, and yes, there are a lot of discussions going on regarding diapers and all things pertaining to who we are and what we do. I found it interesting that you only discovered this three years ago, as many of us discovered these urges when puberty hit. As for me, I knew I wanted diapers by the time I was 4, and it never abated. It did take on its greater ugly presence once puberty arrived. Anyway, it just proves how differently it affects us. I think that alone is interesting. Once again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. I used to be a pretty avid gamer, but once I started writing and working on my novel, something had to give, time wise. I'm an educator, and I have lunch with three 7th grade boys who are big into gaming. Maybe you've played against them online....haha. They're in the genius club, so watch out for them, lol.

Anyway, glad to have you aboard, and yes, there are a lot of discussions going on regarding diapers and all things pertaining to who we are and what we do. I found it interesting that you only discovered this three years ago, as many of us discovered these urges when puberty hit. As for me, I knew I wanted diapers by the time I was 4, and it never abated. It did take on its greater ugly presence once puberty arrived. Anyway, it just proves how differently it affects us. I think that alone is interesting. Once again, welcome.
    Thank you for the welcome and you were right about your suspicions. I have had a life long obsession with them, but I started being serious about my kink or what have you 3 years ago.