Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abena M-4's

Default Abena M-4's

Okay, how thick are these? I saw a picture comparing them to depends with tabs, but it looks a little exaggerated. Are they really that much thicker than them?

Abena M-4 is the most thick diapers after 24/7 dry is obviously is larger than depends... check this out

Adult Diaper Review and Testing

Here's an image of the average diaper compared to an Abena M4 (Found it on web, Photo from 2006SSNA's photobucket)
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/2006SSNA/dprz/X-plusvsBambino.jpg
    As you can see it is coniderably bigger

That was really helpful! I ordered a 14-count pack of Abena M-4's. Hopefully they're good!

In my opinion you cant get any more absorbant or comfortable than these. They are my favourite by far. Only drawback is they are quite balky, which is obviously a problem if you wear in public and want to be discreet. When I wear in public which isn't too often, I still go with Abena but with the thinner M3's for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by r3c14s View Post
    Being discreet is probably my lowest priority. :P
    Then i think the M4's will be perfect for you

It is more than just thickness be aware. Depends and especially store brand diapers are about 1/2 - 1/4 as thick as abena m-4, but abena holds even more that 2-4 times as much. Not only are online images usually not exaggerated, but pictures don't even capture their true nature which is often even more impressive than can be captured online. Abena m-4 is really quite thick, but more than that they are very comfortable diapers with soft plastic and a very soft inner lining.

Abenas are awesome, if you can find the old plastic-backed ones. One M4 is equal to probably 4 Depends, in terms of capacity and absorbency. However, I've heard that the new cloth-backed ones are not as good. I've not tried them yet as my favourite supplier is still shipping the old type.

Default Re: Abena M-4's

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Abenas are awesome, if you can find the old plastic-backed ones. One M4 is equal to probably 4 Depends, in terms of capacity and absorbency. However, I've heard that the new cloth-backed ones are not as good. I've not tried them yet as my favourite supplier is still shipping the old type.
    I have 60ish of the plastic backed ones that I am using sparingly because I have yet to hear much good about the cloth backed ones

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2