Thread: Hi, there, everyone!

Default Hi, there, everyone!

Hey, everyone! I'm a furry, specifically a diaperfur, and specifically a rat, living here within the capitol of Texas!

I like hanging out with friends, watching movies and TV series, as well as eating out with my friends, and just meeting new people in general!

What's up everyone? :3

Quote Originally Posted by zilawt View Post
    Hey, everyone! I'm a furry, specifically a diaperfur, and specifically a rat, living here within the capitol of Texas!

I like hanging out with friends, watching movies and TV series, as well as eating out with my friends, and just meeting new people in general!

Hi zilawt! Welcome to the site!

Always glad to have such a friendly new member. What kinda TV series do you like? I'm a fan of the Walking Dead myself.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any problems just leave a post in the requests form on the main page and one of the members of staff, who's names are in purple, will help you out as soon as possible.

Hey there welcome to the site! Always interesting to see furries who aren't the common wolf/cat types. Eating out is quite nice, though the costs pile up pretty quickly xD. What sort of cuisine(s) do you enjoy the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Hi zilawt! Welcome to the site!

Always glad to have such a friendly new member. What kinda TV series do you like? I'm a fan of the Walking Dead myself.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any problems just leave a post in the requests form on the main page and one of the members of staff, who's names are in purple, will help you out as soon as possible.
    TV series such as Breaking Bad (what's gonna happen to Walter White next!), as well as Doctor Who, and I've recently gotten into an old show called Sliders. But I personally prefer comedies and cartoons, especially Futurama, South Park, and fun children's cartoons from the 90s. I'm a bit of a rat pup on the inside. X3

Another great interest I have is reading comic strip treasuries! As in the 'funnies'; the comic strips that appear in the newspaper which no one under 50 buys anymore. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey there welcome to the site! Always interesting to see furries who aren't the common wolf/cat types. Eating out is quite nice, though the costs pile up pretty quickly xD. What sort of cuisine(s) do you enjoy the most?
    Yeah, I'm a rat and a diaperfur but I don't mind. Besides, a little variety is good for the fandom. :3

And my tastes include Italian, Mexican, and fried chicken. I'm aware that it's expensive but that's what living in the city is like. But I do like to try new places when I can get the chance. There's this Turkish kebab place in Downtown I'd love to try. :3

Besides, a little variety is good for the fandom. :3

And my tastes include Italian, Mexican, and fried chicken. I'm aware that it's expensive but that's what living in the city is like. But I do like to try new places when I can get the chance. There's this Turkish kebab place in Downtown I'd love to try. :3
    Very true!

Nice, mexican is quite yummy (as are the others), do you like it super hot? =p. Turkish kebabs sound pretty yummy as well, also nevrer tried anything like that though =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Very true!

Nice, mexican is quite yummy (as are the others), do you like it super hot? =p. Turkish kebabs sound pretty yummy as well, also nevrer tried anything like that though =/.
    Neither have I! Which is why I wanna try it. That and I pass by the place whenever I pass through Downtown. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tuples View Post
    Do you watch any indie movies at all?
    Uh... Not that I can think, no. Though maybe I have and I just didn't realize it. Either way, it doesn't matter if it's indie or not to me. If I enjoy it, i'll watch it. :3